Rhaeya stiffened immediately, turning to glare at me. "Keep your voice down!" She hissed, eyes wandering over the bus. "How do you know?"

I shrugged. "You don't usually miss an opportunity to train us. And since we can't train in public in the human dimension atleast, I figured it might be a private place. But who apart from the Regent would lend their property for something like this? Simple."

She scowled. "You had some clue beforehand. Who was it?" I cocked an eyebrow, making her lean in threateningly. "Spill it, Sherlock."

I held up my hands. "I can't reveal my sources." Rhaeya glared at me for a moment or two, before she turned away with a huff.

I watched her sulk for a while before I pulled a box out of my bag. "Aah, seems like I'll have to eat this box of brownies by myself. If only someone sitting beside me would help me."

Rhaeya caved as soon as I opened the box, a glare still on me as she tried to speak through a full mouth. "I'mb stibb angby."

"Sure, you are."

It wasn't long after that the bus entered a narrow road off the highway. It had a huge wall along both sides of it with warnings for trespassers to stay away. We slowed down to a stop after what seemed like miles of white, threatening walls. Security with the Fire element patches on their arms hovered around the bus as we waited outside a non-descript wrought iron gate..

I glanced at Rhaeya who was seriously cringing, clearly not having expected this. The security nodded us through, and about a few more miles of woods later, we actually emerged into a parking lot by a pristine white beach and sparkling blue waters. There was a huge villa right off the parking lot but I was too busy staring at the beach. Would this all be mine once I was a Royal? Pretty convenient, if I do say so myself.

I heard girlish titters rise up behind me and I turned my head to look at the villa again. Villa itself felt like an understatement. It had huge windows facing the beach, and atleast four floors. All cream and bare stone on one side, it seemed like a historical building reconverted to suit the needs of the rich. Or in this case, the Royalty.

It seemed perfect by this view. Like something that was meant to be there. A very long strip of beach stretched out on either side with a pier on one end, sporting a very, very big yacht. I cocked an eyebrow. It didn't take a lot more searching once I got off the bus to spot a helipad right by the parking lot but a overshadowed by trees. It was empty. What a shame. I wanted to see the chopper.

I finally turned to the thing that was truly capturing all the girls eyes, and hearts. My brother. He looked like a model. Tanned, toned, waiting in front of the villa he owned with an easy air wearing a simple white button-down and black knee-length shorts. Nothing turns the taps on faster than wealth.

I met his eyes, mine narrowed in irritation, and his crinkled at the edges with pure glee. I turned away from him to pick up my rucksack.

"Whoo." Rhaeya whistled lowly as I turned back to her with my rucksack dangling off my shoulder. "He is one tall drink of water."

Disgust passed through me. "You get married in three months!"

She smirked at me. "Doesn't mean I can't appreciate the view."

"He's younger than you!"

"Technicalities."

I walked away from her before I gagged. It was going to be tough not to puke my guts out considering I'm going to be rooming with Christine, who I doubt is going to shut up about him.

"Welcome everyone!" Wafi boomed as soon as everyone had picked up their luggage and gathered in front of them. I purposely lingered towards the back of my class as he spoke. I wasn't interested in listening to him, I was more interested in the place.