Chapter 11

Sometimes I hate this but I cant tell dad. I mean, it will make him upset if I tell him. I know he loves me. I know he wont let anyone else to stop my way to get my dream. I know he did that for me. But sometimes he doesnt need to do that. But I sometimes I dont know what should I say to him.

I keep walking and turn my way to the school courtyard. I see the others are there include Mike who sits down on the table and looking at Blaine who is ready to have his purple piano project.

"Hey." I hug Mike from behind and put my arms around his shoulder.

"Hey, where have you been?" Mike asks me.

"Teachers longue. Dad forgot his lunch this morning." I said to him.

"Okay, now dont go anywhere." Mike wraps my hands as we both looking at Blaine's performance.

Blaine:
It's not unusual to be loved by anyone,
It's not unusual to have fun with anyone
But when I see you hangin' about with anyone
It's not unusual, to see me cry
Oh, I wanna die

It's not unusual to go out at any time
But when I see you out and about it's such a crime
If you should ever want to be loved by anyone,

Blaine (with the Cheerios):
It's not unusual, (It happens every day, No matter what you say)
You'll find it happens all the time
(Love will never do, What you want it to)
Why can't this crazy love be- (Miiiiiiine!)

Blaine:
It's not unusual to be mad with anyone
It's not unusual to be sad with anyone
But if I ever find that you've changed at anytime
It's not unusual 
To find out I'm in love with you
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Whoa-oh-oh!
Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh!
Oh oh

Suddenly the cheerios and Santana joined Blaine's performance and dancing together with Blaine. I just raise my eyebrows and confused.

Then suddenly Quinn flick out her cigarette to the purple piano and that piano is on fire. Everyone just being quiet and the courtyard suddenly become silent.

"Oh God no!" Mike shakes his head.

"This is terrible." I mumbled.

Finn and Rachel are taking a bucket of water and spread that piano with water to kill the fire. This is really a disaster. Quinn lit the purple piano on fire. Well, she is become a part of the skanks now and no longer in glee club.

~~~~

"So his name is Brown?" Mike asks me.

"Yes. He looks like a doll. Isnt it?" I said to Mike while holding my puppy.

"More looks like you." Mike simply said.

"So that's mean I'm a puppy?" I raise my eyebrows.

"No, babe, but you are cute like a puppy." Mike grins at me.

"Beside I also love whimpering like a puppy." I simply said.

"That's right." Mike chuckles.

I just chuckle and place Brown on the ground. Mike and I are in my apartment. We both are just watching movie in living room besides that dad isnt home yet so think that maybe we can hangin out here.

"Honey, I'm home." Dad suddenly walks in. "Oh Glad to see you both back to normal again." Dad says to us and walks to his room.

"We werent abnormal?" I turn my face at Mike.

"What your dad means was our fighting that day." Mike says to me.

"Why you always can answer all my question?" I ask Mike.