21-Returning

Beginne am Anfang

"Stop thinking so hard." Quincy groaned, whining. "I can feel the vibrations, its part of being a Mate. Luckily for you I can't feel all that you're thinking but seriously just stop." 

A hiccup arose out of me, wiping the sweat off my temple that I had not been conscious that I had been brewing. I also unrolled my sleeves as Quincy shrugged. 

"I'm so-" I started. 

Quincy scrunched his face up angrily, resulting in a triumph of whiplash over me. "Don't even! I don't bloody care October." 

I gaped, "What is actually wrong with you? So I want to go back, is that so bad? When you guys practically kidnapped me!" 

He sneered, "I didn't think you actually minded. Oh and I explained that to you idiot! I didn't want that to happen, did I now?" 

"Oh I'm the idiot? At least I'm not some freak of nature that transfers into a wolf every goddamn second!" I hurled. 

He gasped, "Oh I'm a freak? Me?" He slapped his hand to his chest for emphasis, unfolding his legs. "At least I don't need someone to put on some ludicrous strip tease before I get a hard on! Not to mention you have all the weird kinks! Ropes, TeacherXpupil and even doing it in clothes! Do you even know how bloody awkward that is?"

"You insufferable puppy!" I snarled. 

"Bondage freak!" He replied sourly. 

"Wolfbreath!" I bleated. 

"D-dippy." Quincy flushed. 

The car drew to an astounding halt as we both clasped for balance. Simultaneously we threw Owen hurtful lours. He shrugged lamely, throwing a 'what can you do?' face as I kicked open my door, surprisingly leaving a dent in the sides that I opted to ignore. Random minutes of super human strength I supposed, getting up I shut the door behind myself loudly. 

Quincy and Owen remained in the car, the only thing I could hear being Owens’s cackles as he nearly wet himself with laughter. 

"I don't even find your fetishes funny...you called him dippy!" 

****

"October Walters is that really you? In the flesh? Oh my God!" Jude ran towards me, flinging his arms over me tightly as he gripped me into an embrace. 

I had been getting a Crunchie McFlurry when he had spotted me calmly sipping it in solitude at a lonesome table. Quincy had warned me prior to our disagreement that I now gave off quite a cold atmosphere to what would be considered of a Medium. When it told a Were that I was strong minded and a force to be reckoned with, it screamed at a Medium that I was bad news. It didn't help that I had changed.