{15}

Later that night Jacob texted me saying that Carlisel was ok if we came over.

The next morning Jacob met us outside of the Cullen household.

"I can hear her heartbeat from out here." I said.

"It's not going to be lasting much longer." Jacob explained. "Come see Renesmee. So you know the treaty isn't broken."

We followed Jacob into the Cullen household. It reeks like Leech.

"You don't smell that great either Mutt." Edward said.

"Shut it Leech." I snapped. "Let's see her." I said crossing my arms.

Jacob came out of a room holding a baby that looks like way older than a newborn.

"How? How did she grow so fast?" Sam asked.

"We don't know quite yet." Carlisel explained.

"I can feel her warmth. She has blood in her veins,Sam." I said turning towards him.

"But she has a vampire ability." Edward said.

"She's no threat. The treaty isn't broken. Your safe now Cullen's." I said and walked off Sam following suit.

"You're just gonna leave it be?" Sam spat. I turned around to become face to face with him.

"No laws were broken. I'm the alpha it's my decision got a problem with it go to Billy." I spat back. I turned and ran. I jumped up and phased taking off towards my house.

At home.

When I walked in I got bombarded with a bunch of questions.

"Quite,all of you. No laws were broken. The Cullen's are off the hook." I said. Some of them pouted because they wanted to kill the Cullen's.

Emily set out muffins and we all went for them.

"Max,where's Sam?" Emily asked. I looked around the room confused.

"I don't know. I phased and came back I thought he was behind me." I mumbled with food in my mouth.

Soon I got a call from Billy.

Call.

Billy- "Maxwell,its Billy can you come down to my home for a few?" He asked.

Max- "yes,of course Billy. I'm on my way." I said as we hung up.

End of call.

"Guys I'll be back." I said. I kissed Paul and headed out.

I hopped on my motor bike and took off. Billy only lived down the road so it didn't take long.

I hopped off and walked up to the front door. Before I could know Billy opened the door eagerly.

"Come in and take a seat." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ok, Billy is everything ok?" I asked taking a seat in the couch.

"Uh... Sam stopped by." He said as soon as he said that Sam walked through the kitchen doorway.

"Billy,the treaty is not broken. The child thing has blood through her veins,she's only a half vampire. She's no threat. Bella's heart is still beating ,but will stop soon. If Edward didn't bite her she would be dead." I explained.

"I see, I'll take this into further observations." He said. "I just needed to hear what you had to say. You may go." He added.

"Thanks,Billy." I gave a little nod and left.

"Really your just going to let her walk off!" I heard Sam shout. That made me mad.

I hopped on my bike and took off back home. When I arrived I walked in and up to my room. I packed a overnight bag and headed back down.

"Who's on patrol now?" I asked.

"Quil,and Embry." Emily said.

"Alright, they're going until 4:30. Then it'll be Paul and I at 9:00 to 5 in the morning then Sam and Embry." I said. Emily wrote it down.

"Come on Paul,I'm hanging at your place before I snap at Sam. Emily I'll see you later." I said. She said by and Paul grabbed my hand.

This is going to be a long ass night.