{14}

When we got back to the house Sam stormed in after me and threw me outside of the house.

"You took away something a care about!" He yelled. Paul was ready to attack him for hurting me.

"It was going to happen no matter what Sam,and you knew that!" I yelled back. "For once in happy and you haven't noticed that. You didn't notice what happen to me I school. You. Never. Care. About. Me." I said shaking badly.

"I did care about you,but you became a pain in my ass. I should've let you go with dad." He said shaking as well.

"You don't know? He doesn't care about me. When mom died you knew he started drinking. If you left with friends he would abuse me. He threatened to kill you if I told anyone." I said.

"I cared about you. You're my big brother I'll always care about you. It shows that I'm not welcomed in my family." I said still shaking in the verge of phasing.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know-" I cut him off.

"You didn't know because you didn't care. After mom died and you moved away he hurt me. I was lucky to get away."

"If you called I would of helped you-"

"If you came he would've killed me for telling you then kill you. I didn't want that to happen." I said still shaking.

"How did he get put away."

"I escaped one night. I ran to the police station. I told them not to tell you what he did to me. They agreed." I said.

Sam stopped shaking and had a sad look. He came towards me with open arms. Has he became 5 ft from me I shook my head and backed away.

"You don't know what I've been through. You just push me away. You don't care about me." I said phasing.

I jumped on top of Sam growling in his face. I knew he could hear my thoughts.

"I'm alpha now bitch. You will respect me and obey." I said and alpha tone. He nodded his head viciously.

I got up off of him and looked at everyone else. They are all at least 20 feet away,and worried I might attack them.

I ran into the woods and phased back. I grabbed hidden clothes and walked back to the pack.

"Congratulations alpha female!" Embry exclaimed. Everyone but Sam cheered and created a group hug. Sam went inside probably to Emily.

My phone went off. The pack looked at me confused. No one calls me. Ever. Unless it's a pack member. I ran into the living room to find my phone charging.

Caller ID : Jake

What does he want.

"Hello?" I questioned answering the phone.

"Max, Bella's alive." Jake said. The pack came in snooping making noise. I help up my finger to tell them to stop.

"Impossible,your imprint killed her." I said.

"We can hear he heartbeat,but Edward injected venom so she should be changing soon." He explained.

"Alright,if it's ok with Carlisel...uh... Sam and I will be over tomorrow. If she's alive the treaty's not broken,and they injected venom to save her. Still not broken." I explained.

"Alright I'll text you later,and congrats on becoming Alpha." He said.

"Thanks." I said and hung up.

I turned around to the pack looking at me.

"Tomorrow if its ok with Carlisel...Sam and I are going over. Bella's not dead. Edward injected venom to where she will change. She still has a heartbeat. We will be going over for are selves." I said.

Paul walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm proud of you." He softly whispered into my ear.

"Thanks." I mumbled back. There's a weird feeling inside of me. A feeling that something bad is going to happen.

Are we in for a world of shit?