{9}

I grabbed Sam and threw him out the door.

"What the hell is your problem!" I yelled at him furious.

"Walk away." He said in his alpha tone. I flinched away,but rebounded.

"No, why do you act like this?" I growled.

"Because I can."

"Never,will you ever bring me down. You have to face it. One day I'll overpower you." I said walking away.

8 weeks later.

By now Jacob took off. We don't know where he is. We can faintly hear his thoughts. Bella. It's all because of Bella.

Not much has happened. Sam still tries to ignore me,and I'm about to push me past my breaking point.

Soon Bella and Edward will get married,and she'll be turned. Then we get to kill them. No. Matter. What.

We were all sitting around the table and Sam is in the kitchen with Emily. We all graduated a few weeks ago. We threw a party on the beach,and Paul and I went cliff diving.

We are all hoping Jacob will come home soon. We all miss him. Paul tapped my shoulder and told me to follow him. We both got up and went out the back door.

"Let's go cliff diving." He said.

"Deal,let me to get changed." He nodded. I ran up stairs and put on my blue bikini. I slipped my shorts and shirt on,and took off down stairs.

"Race you." Paul said with a smirk and took off. I laughed and took off after him. My strength and speed is improving. Soon,I can feel it, I'll become Alpha.

I passed up Paul and was getting closer to the cliffs. Finally I came out of the tree line and ended at the cliff. Paul came out not to long after.

I took off my shirt and shorts. Paul was staring.

"You're staring." I said looking over at him. I was hoping that since I phased that my scars would go away but they didn't. The only person that knows is Emily because she understood my situation.

"How could I not." He said not looking away. I laughed and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He asked with a smirk.

"I don't know. How much?" I asked putting our four heads together. I'm now on my tippy toes. He's 6ft. 2 and I'm 5ft 5.

"So much you wouldn't even know." He said.

"That goes for you as well." I said kissing him. When we pulled way I grabbed his hand and brought him closer to the edge.

"No matter what,I'll always love you." He said. Then an idea popped in my head.

"Even if I do this?" I asked. He stood in front of me. He had a confused look on his face.

"Do what?" He asked. I smirked and pushed him off the cliff. He yelled on the way down. What? He'll be fine.

After he hit the water he didn't resurface.

"Paul!" I yelled scared that something bad happened. "Paul!" He still hasn't resurfaced.

I hurried and jumped in the water as well. I saw him floating underwater with his eyes closed. Shit.

I grabbed his arm and brought him to shore. When I laid him down. He pounced back up scaring the shit out of me.

"Dammit, Paul. Don't ever do that." I said. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged them.

"Awwww. Baby. Look, I'm fine." He said hugging me. I hugged him back. "Now let's go jump." He said. I smiled and nodded. We ran up the cliff.

"Are you with me?" I asked holding out his hand. I looked at his hand and looked back up at him smirking.

"Until the very end." He said. He grabbed my hand and we jumped.

When we hit the water I swam farther down

When we hit the water I swam farther down. Paul resurfaced and I came up behind him and dragged him down.

He gasped in shock and started thrashing around. I swam in front of him showing him my face. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

We both resurfaced laughing

We both resurfaced laughing. This was the most relaxing and best day ever.