{8}

The next morning went by smoothly. We got ready for school then went to school. We could hear the packs thoughts asking us where we were,and why Sam came back extremely mad. We both blocked them out in went on with our day.

When lunch came we were bombarded with the pack.

"Just tell us why Sam was acting like he was on his period when he came back?" Embry asked.

"I kicked him off my property." Paul finally said.

"Well, why did you do that?" Jake asked.

"He was trying to take me home."I said angrily. I got up and went to the library to clear my head. The only person that knows that I come here is Paul.

I knew he would follow me and I was right.

"Hey,you ok?" He asks sitting next to me.

"Yea, I don't wanna talk about my brother." The next thing we heard was Paul's and I name being dismissed. Dammit.

Paul and I went to our lockers,grabbed our bags,and went to the lobby When we reached he lobby there stood Emily.

"Em,what the hell." I said.

"Shush and put your bags in the car. Sam said it's important." She said. We rushed to her car. We put our bags in the trunk and turned towards her.

"Alright,Sam and Jared need help. It's the Cullen's. They want to talk to you guys."

"He's lying. He wants to talk to Paul and I." She put her hands up in surrender.

Paul and I went to the woods and phased as Emily drove off. She's up to something.

'Let's go.' Paul said. We both ran to my house. Sam was waiting out side. When he saw Paul and I he growled in anger.

'What.' I growled at him.

'I'm not happy with you two.' He said coldly.

'Are you kidding me?! I missed enough school I had a big test today! God Sam.' I spat fed up.

'Oh well, you can make it up.' He said.

'No Sam, in going back to school. We both are. We're not going to deal with your bs.' Paul said. We both went to turn around.

'Stop,you will not go back!' Sam said in his Alpha tone making us freeze,and turn towards him. His alpha grip isn't strong on me anymore. It slowly went away for me,but Paul will still under command.

I started growling and circling around Sam.

'Let him go. Now." I said with venom in my tone.

"You're not Alpha-" he started to say but I stopped him.

"Yet. I'm not alpha yet,but I will become alpha."

"You're too weak. You'll never be a good,strong,and intelligent enough."He said.

"I'm stronger than you,I'm more intelligent than you,I'm faster than you. You've said it yourself." I argued. He knew I was right because he let Paul go and snapped at me. He took off as we phased back.

"Let's go back." Paul said. I nodded and Emily drove us back to school. No questions asked.

When we got back 7th period started. Time for the quiz. After school ended he pack bombarded us with questions.

When we got back home Sam was still gone,but Jared is here. He looked at me and gave me a small smile knowing what happened.

Sam came walking in and kissed Emily all over her scars. I freaked out like a bat out of hell when that happened. Whoo. What a day,and I was told it was a bear attack.
Flashback

I was sitting in my room reading when I heard a frantic Billy Black,and Harry Clearwater.

"Guys,w-what's wrong." I asked as I descended from the stairs.

"We need to go to the hospital right now,Maxwell. Emily was attacked by a bear." Harry said. Fear washed over me.

We rushed into Harry's truck as he drove to the hospital. When we arrived I was allowed back with Sammy. When I walked in Emily had wrappings on her face covering the wounds. My hands are trembling in fear...

End of flashback

"Hey boys,Leah,how was school." What the hell. Everyone looked at me then Sam the back to me in shock.

"Am I speaking another language."  Everyone had their mouth open and shaking their heads still in shock. My eyes were wide and I was angry.

"Excuse me, Sam. No hi." He didn't even looked my way. He turned towards the muffins that Emily made.

He's dead.