{13}

It's been a month. A month that Jacob has become Alpha. Seth and Leah joined Jacob. Seth is buddy buddy with the Cullen's and Leah,well, she wants away from Sam. It's the truth.

Paul has been helping me train. I'm feeling stronger than ever. I've gotten faster. I can get through the woods faster and better than ever.

"Maxwell! Are you listening?" Sam barked. I went out of daze and looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry what?" I said confused.

"Tonight or tomorrow Bella will give birth. We have to be ready. You,Paul,and I will be sitting a few yards from their home." I nodded.

Later that evening.

"Let's go!" We could hear Carlisel say. Sam and I stood up in wolf form. Paul and the others went to talk to Jacob.

We chased after Carlisle,Esme,and Emmet."

I started to out run Sam.  I bit down on the the Esme's pant leg,and threw her towards the hill side.

The Emmet came at me and pushed me against the tree and did the same with Sam. I howled for the others. The three got away. We headed back to where we camped out,and phased back.

"What happened?" I asked Paul.

"Jake used himself,Seth,and Leah as a distraction." Paul said.

"Where did they go?" Quil asked.

"We don't know. The Emmet threw us." Sam said.

Later that night.

"This is your fault. Your fault that she's dead! I won't even kill you. The guilt will eat you away!" Jacob yelled. I was watching a few yards from the back door.

Jacob came storming out. He sat on the ground crying hugging his knees.

"She didn't make it...did she?" Seth asked clearly upset. Even Leah looked upset.

Jacob just barley shook his head before he stormed back inside. I howled to try and cause a distraction.

Seth and Leah took off. As I turned towards the others.

'What happened?' Sam asked as they all came up to me.

'She's dead. That thing did it.' I said. They all growled.

'Let's go!' Sam growled. Sam ran and pushed past me as I snapped at him ft doing that.

We all surrounded Edward,Alice,and Jasper.

"We're out numbered." Edward said.

"By a lot." Alice added. Sam snarled at Edward and leaped at him. I went for jasper, Seth and Leah showed up.

Seth pushed me off of him,and Leah pushed Sam off. The rest of the Cullen's showed up. I went for Carlisel the same time Sam did.

We collided into each other missing Carlisel. Sam pushed me to the ground and snapped at me as Jacob told everyone to stop. Sam and I payed no attention to him. Everyone was watching us.

'Don't get in my way!' He growled.

"You know what Sam. I'm tired of your shit!" I growled back. Edward was telling everyone what was happening.

'Excuse you?! You will not talk to me like that young lady.' He said.

'No! No more! I will not bow down to you anymore. I was born to lead and that's what I'll do-" Sam cut me off by pushing me down on the ground.

'Stop with this nonsense. You're still too weak." He chuckled a bit.

"I'm. Not. Weak. Anymore." I growled getting back on my feet. "I can take you on and you know it. I won't follow you anymore. You are now co-alpha. I'm the Alpha now." I said my alpha voice coming through as he cowered down.

Everyone's mouths dropped.

"As for you Edward. Bella's dead. You broke the treaty. This isn't over." I said. "Let's go." I said as we all took off towards my place.

I'm finally Alpha. Sam can kiss my a$$.