#16

No one's Pov:
On their first day in Japan the boys went sight seeing and visited popular well known restaurants around Tokyo...

"It so beautiful here" Hakyeon said as he looked up at the tall sky scrapers and smiled at the other boys..

"Ya I love it here" Wonshik comments as he nods his head in agreement with Hakyeon.

"Glad you guys are enjoying this trip" Sanghyuk said as he brought his arm around Hongbin's shoulder and squeezed his lover pulling the older closer to him while the other  guys were busy taking pictures...

And all their days in Tokyo was you could say just similar to the first one and the next thing they knew it was already their third day...

Sanghyuk's Pov:
I was watching horror Japanese movies in my room alone at around midnight on our third day in Japan when a thought came into my head...

I admit the movie was awesome but my mind was already filled with that thought and I tried to get myself to stop thinking about that but it was no use...

Thinking that sleep might help me forget that thought I proceeded to turn off my laptop and was preparing my bed to sleep when my bedroom door swung open and there I see Hakyeon standing in the doorway...

"What is it hyung?" I question as he comes in and closes the door slowly behind him...

"Umm I wanted to talk to you about something" he said as he came and sat on my now well fixed bed...

I sat down next to him and waited for what he wanted to talk to me about...

After our little talk about Hakyeon and his relationship with Taekwoon he quickly thanked me for my advice and left my room...

Finally some peace

And just like that I killed the lights and went to bed...

I hated the fact that I was not aloud to share rooms with Hongbin!

It was Hakyeon hyungs fault..

He said he was 'Protecting us' by making us all sleep in separate rooms..

But this was utterly nonsense to me, I mean we were all man and its not like we wanted to do anything bad. But that thought still lingered in my head as I went to bed...

Maybe I'll ask Hongbin tomorrow...About that thought

Hongbin's Pov:
I sat alone in my room in the dark just staring at the ceiling it was currently 2:34 A.M I didn't know why I was having trouble sleeping...

Finally realizing that my throat was freaking dry I stood up from my bed and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water...

As I entered the kitchen I could clearly see Leo sitting down on one of the kitchen chairs with his head resting on the table..even though the kitchen lights were off.

Assuming that he was asleep I quietly walked passed him and got a cold glass of water to drink...

After I drank I placed the glass cup back in the cabinet and turned around to see Leo standing right behind me...

I had to cover my mouth because I wanted to scream..

"What you saw a ghost?" Leo asked jokingly..as he smiled a little.

"No, You just scared me a little I thought you were sleeping" I said as I smiled back at my friend

He nods his head and says a faint 'Goodnight' before he left the kitchen walking in the opposite direction of where his bedroom was