Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

Namjoon perked up. "I've seen it! In this case, extras can be used to be crowds, too. But they're gonna have to sing as well.."

I pursed my lips. "I've never really seen it."

The others nodded, excluding Yoongi and Jaehee.

"Well, we're gonna have to." Jaehee said. "Tomorrow's a saturday, so I expect everyone to be available.. how about we go to my house to watch the movie? It's the same as the musical."

"Yes! Let's do it!" Taehyung said excitedly.

In the end, everyone was pumped up for it.

Jaehee nodded and typed something into her phone.

"Alright.. by tomorrow, let's hope we can assign the roles. And as Seokjin said, everyone's going to be part of the musical, alright? I'm pretty sure all of you can sing."

Jimin gasped and turned his head, "Guys! Do you know what time it is?"

Jungkook, who was quiet all the time, perked his head, "English time!"

Yoongi, who was beside me, chuckled softly and shook his head. I playfully rolled my eyes as Jungkook and Jimin started talking to each other in English.

"Hey, stop it!" Seokjin joked.

Jungkook turned his head, "Stop it?"

"How do you spell stop it in English?" Jimin questioned.

"S-t-o-p," Jungkook said confidently, "I-t!"

"I guess you guys are pretty good." Namjoon laughed. "English was harder than I expected, but look where I am now after years of studying it!"

"I can speak english, too!" Jaehee said. "But this is unfair for the others!" she lightly turned her head, sneakily glancing at Jungkook. "Geez, Namjoon, smartass."

Namjoon laughed. "Well.."

"Hey, I just noticed," Taehyung spoke up, his gaze landing on me. "You don't really use honorifics when talking to people, don't you? Not that I'm complaining, though. You call me 'hyung'." he said cheekily.

"Ah! He's right about that!" Hobi nodded.

I shrugged, "I don't know.. I mean.. do you want me to add 'oppa' at the end of your names? I don't think it's that appropriate.. right? Some people'll just think of it the wrong way." I chewed on my gums.

Jaehee nodded. "She's right about that."

"I feel so disrespectful now." Seokjin ran his fingers through his hair, before looking up at us.

"Kim Seokjin." he introduced.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook smiled.

"Park Jimin."

"Jung Hoseok."

His eyes landed on me.

"Rhee Suyung." I grinned. He looked at me for a while, before laughing.

Yoongi sighed. "There he goes again."

Seokjin stopped laughing, his eyes still on me, "Say, can I call you hyung then?"

My brows furrowed at his request.

"Let's just say.. his sense of humour isn't as rich." Yoongi turned his head to look at me, and I felt the others gazes on me as well. Was a senior really asking me if they could call me.. hyung?

"Sure." I shrugged. I guess no one'll get hurt if he ended up calling me hyung, anyway.

"Yay!" he clapped his hands. I guess he was more childish than I expected.

I felt something wet land on my head. "Hey.."

"It's raining!" Hobi panicked, standing up and pulling an umbrella from his bag. "Everyone.. Yuna! Come here."

It's been a while since I was out in the rain.

"Gah, you guys are no fun!" Jungkook laughed, as we slapped hands and ran out in the rain. And in the corner of my eye, I could see Jimin and Taehyung running, too.

And before I even knew it,

I was laughing, too.

---

A/N: Next chapter'll be movie time!!!

They had ENGLISH TIME oh god. And they're going to do a musical! What do you think the roles will be?

And sooner or later, as it isn't as emphasised yet, Suyung's heartbreak might shine from time to time.

What's your favourite relationship so far?