Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

"Is cultural week fun, Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin asked excitedly. Yoongi shrugged, looking up from his phone.

"Every year's basically the same." he said, looking down and scrolling his phone again. "Speech choir, speech choir.. representatives don't look at the creative side of ideas." he scoffed. "But I have trust in Namjoon and the others.. I feel like this year'll be different."

"Your last year." I finished, before frowning. "Yoongi, will you be leaving town to go to college? Will you be pursuing your dreams of being a musician? Will you be-"

Like he always did whenever I was getting a bit too nosy, he flicked my forehead, making me back down and hold it in pain. "Ow!"

He flashed me a small smile. "Don't frown, unless you want to get wrinkles."

That's what he always told me whenever I was frowning... he always wanted me to smile, didn't he?

"She's right! You're going to need to enroll in a university first and-"

Yoongi cut Hobi off. "I already enrolled in a university, so that's not a problem.. And stop acting like I'm on the verge of drying, idiots. We can always see each other."

"But-"

"Yeah!" Jimin cut me off. "Let's not think ahead.. let's enjoy what we have in front of us now!" he threw an arm around my shoulders and laughed.

"Hey!" Jaehee's voice rang in my ears, making me look over my shoulder. We found ourselves face to face with her, Namjoon, Taehyung, and the senior, Kim Seokjin.

Taehyung was smiling widely and constantly turned to Namjoon. I guess they finally got to meet each other and get along, huh?

And as I told you before, elder respect was really huge in Korea, especially if you didn't know the person. So I, along with my same batches, and Hobi stood up and bowed down.

"Ha, no need to do that." he laughed softly, sitting on the grass beside Jimin. Jimin gave him an awkward smile, not bothering to say a word.

"So, Seokjin," Yoongi turned his head to look at his friend, his chin resting on his hand. "Are we going to do another speech choir? I know you can do better."

"Of course it's not a speech choir!" Seokjin reassured.

"On behalf of my friend Jimin," Taehyung started. "I suggested that we should do something related to performing arts! Jaehee liked the idea, too!"

My eyes lit up. "I have the perfect idea! Let's do a musical."

"Hmm.. that's what we were thinking." Namjoon nodded. "Though the hard part is deciding what classic we should do."

"Another hard part is convincing others." Seokjin added. "They're just going to expect another speech choir. And if that's the case, extra people are going to have to be in charge of the props."

"Extra people?" Yoongi cocked an eyebrow. "You mean.. you're telling us to join the musical?"

Seokjin shrugged, smiling. "I guess. You caught me, Yoongi."

"If I'm going to be of any help.." Yoongi trailed off, before looking up. "Let me be the narrator and script writer. I don't want to be in stage."

"Ah! This is so nice." Jaehee smiled brightly, before typing into her phone. "This is good, while we have the time, we can assign roles now. Right after we choose a musical to interpret.. of course."

"Let's do Les Miserables!" Jimin suggested. "The musical has so much emotion we can give the audience! We sing our lines out, which won't be much of a problem with Yoongi-hyung, right?"