part 21

Selena's POV

After the little pushing against the wall with Justin, he seemed to disappear really quickly as soon as I left the room to find him.

I chased around the entire school trying to look for Justin and Jade since he said that he was going to fuck her but I couldn't find them.

That bitch was a virgin alright, he probably has never seen a condom before.

Fuck he probably doesn't even know where it goes.

I mean not that I care but I know he's only doing things like this cause of me.

Suddenly, I hear moans in one classroom and I feel adrenaline rush through me and I quickly open the door to find Justin and Jade are half naked making out.

Ewww.

"What the fuck Sel?" Jade whines covering herself and I look down disappointed as I wish it wasn't Justin.

"What you want a threesome?" Justin smirks and I look at him in disgust while Jade giggles slapping his chest.

"I need to talk to you." I demand controlling my anger but Justin rolls his eyes continuing to make out with Jade.

Did they forget I was here?

Okay well I guess we can go the hard way instead.

Actually, there was never the option.

"Jade, I need him for a moment." I groan and walk right up to them before pulling him away and dragging him out the classroom.

"What the fuck Sel?" Justin groans, putting his T-shirt on and I let a gasp out as he cussed for the first time Infront of me.

Fuck I need to stop the new Justin quick.

"Why are you acting like this?" I ask angrily but Justin laughs with a bitter tone causing me to roll my eyes.

"Why?" Justin asks, stepping closer to me and I gulp taking a step back. "Does it hurt you?" he whispers, softly into my neck before pushing me against the wall again.

I look at him with a shock as he presses his body against me causing me to groan.

Was he trying to do this to get at me?

"Look if you're trying to hurt me, don't use my friends like that, just hurt me." I growl at him and he lets out another laugh before pulling me close to him.

"Trust me Sel, you don't need to worry about that." He smirks before walking away leaving me confused.

What did he mean by that?

I watch as he walks away.

I don't fight him at the moment.

I plan on letting him cool off and then deciding to kill... I mean talk to him.

So I go home straight after my talk with Justin.

I wish he could actually listen to what the whole truth was about his mum and Jeremy.

"Ugh " I groan, punching the wall as I think about Justin and Jade again making out with each other against the wall.

Yeah, I won't deny that I might have feeling for Justin or I was jealous but I just don't see why he was using her to get to me even though it was working.

I look at my watch to see that it's 6:00.

Shouldn't Justin be back by now?

Well, if he's going to come back.