Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Selena's POV

"BITCH DANCE WITH ME, ALL NIGHT..."

I groan at the sound of my alarm killing my remaining brain cells and I immediately throw it against the wall.

Oops. Another clock went to hell.

I snap my eyes open, feeling the sun burn my eyes and I squint a little before grabbing my phone to see it's 8:00 causing me to sigh. 

I can't be late again as I'll get another month's detention and man, I really don't want to spend more time in a place where kids are constantly throwing up in fear. 

Ugh, and I have classes with absolute bimbos for teachers. Like, there's the one who I forgot their name but has the classic blonde hair, boob, and butt job. With all the students all over her.

At those times, I'm glad I'm straight whereas the gay students are glad they're gay.

Glancing around my room, I realise it's actually not that much of a mess. Except for the bras on the doors and t-shirts on the bed... It looks pretty clean. 

I decide to quickly change into a black T-shirt, skinny jeans with a black leather jacket, and black boots.

As you can tell, I'm into black a lot. And I'm a bit of a badass so it's my style. 

I walk downstairs, playing some music on the way and I subconsciously start singing to 21 pilots

God, I'm glad I moved out of my parent's house as now I'm free to do anything I want and there's no them telling me off.

Well, technically thinking about it, they did kick me out.

Why you might ask?

Well, let's just say, I placed condoms all over their bed... And they may have been used... It was 'prank my parents' month so a lot for them to handle.

And, I left. Got my place by the drugs I sell. I'm in a gang called 'The Red Devils' which is the deadliest gang in this part of town. So, everyone knows me and if they don't, then I'd be just as happy to show them. 

I shake my head, ignoring the thoughts that distract me, and walk towards my bike.