Part 13

Part 13

Selena's POV

I wake up hearing a scream and I'm confused as I've never screamed without realising in my sleep.

I check my watch to see it's only 4 am. I hear the scream again and it sounds like it's from Justin's room.

Shit, what was going on Justin?

I quickly get up and run to Justin's room to see him screaming and tossing in his bed.

"HELP, HELP." Justin screams whilst clutching onto the bed.

Fuck Is he having a nightmare?

I stroll to him, and he's shaking his head like he's really in pain. I walk towards him to see his eyes tightly closed but there were dried tears on his cheek.

"HELP." Justin screams again causing me to jump up and I instantly cuddle him making sure he doesn't faint.

"Hey Justin shh don't worry." I whisper, shaking him a little to snap him out of it but he doesn't seem to wake up at all.

With all the shit he's been through, I don't blame him for having nightmares and PTSD.

I lie next to him rubbing his arm up and down causing him to slightly calm down.

I don't know whether to tell him and Jeremy.

Maybe it'd give a sense of peace.

Maybe it'd give me a sense of peace.

"Mum." Justin whispers and his hand moves on top of mine. I can't help but freeze at my spot.

"Justin its me Selena." I whisper as I rub his arm and I feel him squeeze my burnt hand causing me to wince a little.

"Selena." I hear him groan and I lay next to him not wanting to move away from his side.

"Yeah its me." I whisper, ignoring the pain he's causing in my hand and his swollen eyes slowly opens and he looks at me blinking a little.

"Selena?" He asks again and my eyes snap towards him.

Why is he repeating my name?

There is definitely something wrong with him.

"Yeah." I ask, moving closer to him and he clutches onto my arms with his shaking hands causing me to frown.

"C-can you stay w-with me?" Justin stutters looking down and I look at him confused.

That's what he wanted to ask me?

I let out a laugh. "Um sure." I whisper, stroking Justin's hair to calm him down.

I thought he feared me or something.

I sigh and place myself next to him "Justin, what were you dreaming about?" I ask confused and he stiffen a little.

"N-nothing." Justin whispers looking away from me but he holds my head pulling me to wrap my arm around him.

"Ok." I sigh, not pushing it.

Well, he kind of ruined my sleep, so how was I supposed to get to sleep?

I look towards Justin and notice he's still awake.

"Justin go to sleep." I say, trying to turn towards him. I realise we're really close like our arms and thighs were touching but I don't really care as well.

"I-I'm too scared too." I hear him whisper and I sigh, dragging myself over him so Im facing him.

"Why?" I ask him confused.

What was so scary about closing your eyes?

Well, the darkness.

He inches towards me making our faces just inches apart. "Every time, I closed my eyes I see my d-dad in my dreams, where he's always hurting me and whipping me till I bled, if I just close my eyes for a second, I can still hear his whisper in my ear telling my that I was a fat pig and no one like me and no one ever will." Justin chokes out and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

That fucking dick bag,

Why the fuck did he tell him this all?

Every time he talked about Jeremy, and I felt my guilty decrease.

But I didn't know how to tell him and Jeremy, his death, how I knew him.

Even if he was safe now.

I had called my gang straight after to make sure my dad knew what had happened to Jeremy.

My dad was an officer, and he helped me out with a lot of crimes, even if he hesitated with this situation.

The way he looked at me realising I had killed 2 guys.

But he understood what I did.

Justin was safe.

I ignore my thoughts and lace my hand on Justin's chest. "Justin, you are not a fat pig and I'm pretty sure that whoever meets you will love you and as far for Jeremy, you just needed to block him out of your life and starts a new one." I say, moving my hands down and up his stomach.

I don't know what I'm doing but I just felt I needed too.

"So, I'm not an ugly fat blob " He whispers, with his voice full of sarcasm and I look at him confused.

Why did he think he was?

He's literally the complete opposite.

He's hot, had a 6 pack, is a genius and is Justin.

"Justin, right now, I really want to punch you for saying that but I also want to fuck you." I laugh and he looks at me with his eyes widened and I'm pretty sure I see a smile as well but I can't see so well as it's still dark.

"Are you-serious?" Justin asks biting his lip, I look at him and move a little closer to him.

I realised I'm really close to him cause I can feel his dick on my stomach.

"Do you want me to punch you?" I ask with a laugh and he lets out a laugh.

"N-no." He says, letting out a sigh after his laugh.

I inch closer to him till our lips lightly brush. "Or do u want me to fuck you?" I whisper sexually in his ear and I feel him suck in a breath.

"S-Selena." Justin whispers and I look at him and see his eyes closed

I sigh as he's fallen asleep but I can't help but smile.

I really wanted to fuck him but I remembered he had a crush on Jade.

And I think him and Jade would be a cute couple well when I fix him a little.

But he's mine right now

....................................................................

Why Jade Justin?

COMMENT and VOTE