Chapter 18

"So you telling me is that you wouldn't hit that?" David questioned, referring to the receptionist. Right as Pac was getting ready to say something, David cuts him off. "Nigga, she fine as fuck. Shid, and she wanted you! Yeah man, I would be fucking her tonight."  All Pac could do was laugh at what David was saying. "You laughing, but I'm dead ass serious with you. Look man!" David said, as he was walking back and forth putting his clothes in the closet. "I know you love Janet, but playa what your girl don't know ain't gonna hurt nobody." David explained. Pac looked at David and laughed "Nigga, you crazy." Pac stated as he continued to laugh at what David said.
"But deep down, you know I'm telling you the truth." David explained. "Yeah, I'll admit it, you're right, but what I'm not gonna do is jeopardize or fuck up what I have with someone that is special to me." Tupac told David "besides David, Pac don't love these hoes." Pac chuckled.
~
"The Janet World Tour is in full effect, its just one week before the tour begins and we got all the behind the scenes action that you don't want to miss. So, you guys don't go anywhere and we'll be right back." Bill Bellamy spoked with excitement

...."Alright y'all, this wouldn't be right if we didn't talk to superstar of this tour, Miss Janet Jackson. Heeeyy Janet." Bill cooed

Janet chuckled, "Heeeyy Bill." she cooed back

"So Janet, like how does it feel to do this again, you know having your second world tour." Bill asked, as they walked their way to the stage

"It feels great to do this all over again. You know to perform for your fans from all over world, it's just a natural high feeling every time I get on the stage, but it can also be overwhelming with everything that goes into making sure that it is a successful and exciting tour for the fans."

"I'm sure that it will be all of that because everything you do or put out becomes successful." Bill said in assurance

"Thank you Bill."

"Janet, I got question that I think all the fans want to know."

"Oh geez, I think I know where this is going." She chuckled out loud

"Sooo, what's the situation between you and my man Pac."

Janet smiled, as she fiddled with ear. "Me and Pac.. are very much..happy with one another."

"Oh snap! You're confirming right here on MTV that you and Pac are together."

"Yes." Janet beamed

"I got one more question."

"Bill, really." She laughed

"Yes girl, I was just wondering if you can hook a brother up with one of your fine dancers. You know.. put in a good word for Bill." Bill joked

"Well Bill, I don't know about all of that. I'll see what I can do." She joked

"Alright alright. Well y'all, in just one week Janet will hitting the stage right here in Cincinnati and MTV will right here to capture every moment of it. That's all the time we got with Ms. Jackson, but before we go, Janet is there anything you want to the fans."

"Yes Bill. Umm..I want to thank my fans for their love and support and I hope you guys on tour."

"Alright y'all. We out. Peace." Bill beamed.

After Bill and MTV got through with the taping, Janet was exhausted and wanted some much needed rest before hitting the stage in two days. While everybody else decided to go out and have some fun, Janet was in the bed playing catch up with sleep.

*Telephone rings* "ugghh" Janet grimaced "all I'm trying to do is get some sleep" She said herself before she turned over and answered the phone. "Hello"

"Jay"

"Pac" she gushed, as she sat up in the bed. "Baby, I miss you."

Pac chuckled, "I've missed you too. Was you sleeping?"

"I was but that doesn't matter now that I hear your voice. She assured Pac

"Oohh, I got it like that Ms. Jackson."

"Something like that." She cooed

"So.. are you excited bout next week. Everybody gonna be your screaming ya name from every fucking direction, while you do the damn thing on stage. That shit gon be crazy."

She laughed, "I'm excited and anxious at the same time. I just want everything to go well next week."

"Baby it will. Don't doubt yourself, you got it."

"What about you? How's the film going so far?" Janet asked

"It's going easy. Everybody cool around the set. It's straight outchea."

"You are staying out of trouble? I mean..I would hate to have to down there and straighten you out." Janet flirted through the phone

"Girl hush. I'm good. Pac is doing good and staying out trouble, but I mean every now and then I need a little reminder from you Jay." He flirted back

She laughed "Shut up Pac. I'm being serious. Don't let anything or anybody get you in trouble, because that all people want to see you do."

"Babe, I'm listening and I know. All I'm trying to do is make music and money and feed my family. Just thinking bout the next day ahead. Jay, I got us."

She smiled as she sighed listening to what he said "You just don't know how much think about you everyday. I just love you and I don't think ever I've felt this way about somebody. Pac-.."

Pac always knew that love that he and Jay have is something special and real, but deep down everyday he's scared that he'll lose Jay before their love can really blossom. "Jay, I love you. I love you deeply beyond words. I know that as long as you are by my side, I'll be okay."
~
Days Later

"C'mon Tina, dang can get a break. We been dancing for 3 hours girl. I'm tired." Shawnette breathed

"Yeah Tina c'mon please." Kelly begged. "Yeah, Tina pleeeaaasseee." Janet chimed in

After minutes of listening to everybody begging for a break, Tina gave in. "Fine, okay we can have a break, better yet lets break for lunch because I'm starving." Tina suggested

"Fine with me because I can eat right about now." Tish agreed

"Tish, all you do eat." Janet joked, walking to grabbed her bags

Everybody burst in laughter, while Tish looking kinda salty. "Ha, ha, ha, very funny Janet."

"Awww Tish, you know I was just playing." Janet laughed, walking toward to Tish to give her hug

"Yeah yeah. Lets just go somewhere and get something to eat."

Everybody got their stuff and walk out the dance studio walking to the lobby waiting for the tour bus to pick them up in front the studio.

"Uhh.. Janet look." Kelly blurted out, pointing to the tv screen "Pac been arrested."

Janet turned around and looked at the tv, trying to figure out why he was arrested. Shawnette grabbed the remote and turned  up the volume.

It has been that Tupac Shakur and other individuals was arrested early this morning with charges filed against them for sexual assaulting a woman in Shakur's hotel room. We will update this story as soon as more details and information come in on Shakur.

"What??." Janet croaked, with hurt and agony in her voice "sexual assault??"