Chapter 8

Tupac's POV
I hope she was ready because I'm coming to see her in action. I know for a fact that's the reason she don't want me coming to Virgin Records offices.

I got a quick shower in, put on my Cincinnati sweatshirt with some overalls and a fresh pair of Timbs and I was ready to go.

I drove 45 minutes going to LA to find Virgin Records office headquarters. 15 minutes passed and I still couldn't find it.
Damn, where the hell is it at.
After 10 minutes, I finally found the office and made my way through the door. I saw this fine ass lady at the desk and boy was she fine, but I was on a mission to find Janet.

"How may I help you?" The lady asked

"Yeah! Where could I find Janet Jackson?" I inquired

"Umm... she is in a middle of a conference meeting right now, so you might have to wait until the meeting is over." She replied

"Is there anyway possible I can just go up there?" I asked "I want to surprise her. Pleassseee." I jokily begged

"I guess you can go. She on the 7th floor, first room on the left." She explained

"Thank you"
~
I got on the elevator, dialed the buttons, and I was patiently waiting to see her face.
Her face is going to be priceless
The elevator opened up and there I was on the 7th floor. I walked a few steps to find a door wide open, and there she was looking fine as ever with her white tank top on and faded ripped jeans. She was looking like a hot tamale ready to be eaten
Ooowee

I didn't want her to see me right away, because I wanted to see what it was like for her to be in business mode.

"I want everything to be right so we don't have problems later on down the line." Janet stated to her tour and label people

"We understand what your saying that's why everything is already set and finalized for the tour scheduling for next year." One of the tour managers responded.

"Good. How much are we looking for ticket prices?" She questioned

I eased my closer to the door so she could see me and she did. She started blushing and try to hold her composure all at the same time. Luckily, she was only one that could me and not the tour people, which was even funnier.

"It should be around 100 to 150 dollars. We haven't set an actual price but by the next meeting we should have that down-packed." They answered "Thank you Janet for coming and discussing some of your ideas for the tour."

She was still blushing from seeing me at the door, so she hesitated on answering.. "Oh.. You're welcome. This tour should be nothing but awesome. Thank you so much." She answered as she shook their hands and making her way to the door.

"Hello Ms. Jackson" I flirted

"Hello Mr. Shakur." She replied blushing and grinning

"I guess from the looks of your face you're happy to this thug today."

"Well you did say you were coming, so here you are." She said

"Yeah I did say that." I laughed. "So can a brother get a hug or not." I jokily asked.

"Oh I'm sorry. Come here." She said with open arms reaching out for me.

"That's what I'm talking about." I jokily said.

She put her hands around my neck and I put mine around her tiny waist as we tightly embrace each other. We both looked up at one another and I slowly made my move to kiss her and she stopped me.