Chapter 4

Tupac's POV

After the award show, Me and Rob hopped into the limo getting ready to go the after parties. But I wanted talk to Janet real quick before she gets knocked out into her sleep. Babygirl probably tired and shit from all the performing she been doing, but nothing can't slow her down.

I dial her number and on the third ring she answered.

"Hello" she croaked

"Hey Sqaure"

"Hey Pac" she said, it was evident in her voice that she had just woken up.

"Did I wake you, if I did, I can just call you back tomorrow."

"Yeah, but it's fine." she said

"You sure"

"Positive" she reassured me

"Alright, if you say so. I got to watch a playback of your performance since I missed it at the show. You did ya thing square."

"You still calling me that. I thought we let that name go." she said giggling

"Nah, you'll always be Square."

"Lord, well if I'm Square then you're Circle." she said snickering "I'm just playing Pac."

"Haha Circle, that's cute."

"Oh, congrats on your win tonight. I'm proud of you. You deserved it." she said

"Thank you Jay"

"Your Welcome. Shouldn't you be at some party living it up." she said

"Yeah me and Rob are on our way to one right now."

"Oh. Well, Pac don't be acting up while your at these parties tonight. You know how you can get." she said

"I know Janet. I'm gone be good. Well, I'm gone let you get back to your beauty sleep, even though you don't need it."

"Haha, okay Pac. Have fun, but not too much." she said

"Ha, okay. Aye Jay, when we gone hang out, you know.. I live in LA now."

"You do." she said sounding excited

"Yeah"

"Well, when I get done with all this New York press work for the album, we will hang out for sure." She said

"Hell yeah" as I said that she started laughing, "Alright then I'll see you in a few days. Goodnight Square."

"Night Pac, be good now." she said

"I will, Bye." and the phone clicked off
~
Janet's POV

A week later...

"Thank you Jesus" I said as I open the door.

Gosh, I'm so glad be back home in LA. Finally, done with all with the press work for the album, so now I can just chill out, relaxed, and have fun with my friends.... ughh finally. I walked around the house and I noticed I couldn't find Rene anywhere.

"Rene... Rene, where are you?" I kinda shouted as I look around for him.

I wonder where he could've went, I told him I was coming back today, ughh very typical of Rene. I wasn't going to chase after him, he'll be back later on. I went to the kitchen for something and found a note on the counter.

Janet... I'm sorry to leave you the day you've come back from New York, but I had to be in San Francisco to finished up some last minute video shots for some artists. I should be back by Thursday. Love you...
~Rene