Press conferences (Part 2)

It has been forever I know and I'm very sorry. I promise to update more but please be patient. Also I'm really discouraged about the readers with my new story, "The roomates." please go read it and tell me what you think. Love y'all.

----------------------

Kendall's Pov

I had just went off on some reporter and walked off the stage. Yes, I may have said some nasty words but I'm proud of my self. That is until I see Kourtney. She looked mad and was coming right at me.

"Kendall, come here now." Kourtney said

I ran over to her and acted as nothing happened.

"Hey Kourt, what is it?"

"You know what it is, Kendall Kristen Jenner."

"What is what?" I asked confused.

She grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the building.

"Where are we going?"

"To teach you a lesson."

"On what?"

"How not to be rude and how to have self control."

"I already know those things"

"Well my belt doesn't think you do."

Did she just say her belt???? Absolutely not. I looked around and saw a golf cart with Ellen's name on it. Somehow I got free of her grip, ran, and jumped into the golf cart. The keys were in it and I took off. All was going good and I was making my getaway until I came upon a black Mercedes.

Smash!!!

I was scared but was in no pain, surprisingly. However my bum was going to be. Kourtney ran up beside me as photographers clicked away on their stupid cameras.

"Are you okay, baby girl?" Kourtney asked concerned.

"Yes I'm okay. I'm sorry about the car" I said upset.

"I glad you alright. Now get your ass to that bathroom!" she said in a stern whisper.

"Geez we just went from an angel to the devil." I mumbled under my breath.

"Do you care to say that again?"

"No Kourt" I said as I walked into Ellen's main building.

I went into the bathroom in my dressing room. It was the only private bathroom I knew of. Kourtney came in seconds later and closed the door. I went ahead and took off my pants and my underwear as I knew what was coming.

"I glad you are ready for your punishment but I'm not spanking you here. You would scream much to loud and I don't want everyone to know you are being spanked. Instead I have another remedy."

She sat on the toilet seat and pulled me over her lap. She started rubbing this cool gel like lotion onto my bottom. It had a weird minty smell to it. Then after she lathered it on, she stood me up.

"Stand against the wall with your bottom poked out. You are getting 3 licks here."

I braced myself on the wall and heard that much to familiar swishing sound as a stinging sensation endured on my backside.

"Ouch." I mumbled.

Swish! Whap!

"mmmm!" I let out while biting my lip.

Whap!

"Owwie!!" I sorta yelled but not too loud.

All of a sudden my bum started burning like it was on fire. Kourtney pulled me in for a hug.