Sneaking out

So there is this guy that I met at the red carpet event and his name is Jesse Drew smith. He is perfect. Jesse has black hair, blue eyes, perfect jawline, and abs. To sum it up he's SEXY!! I got a text from him. 'me and my friends are having a party tonight. Wanna come ???- Jesse. I would go but I'm grounded because I cussed out Kendall,but she didn't get any punishment for stealing my dress.I thought about asking dad but no he's too strict. ' I would love too.'Kylie 'wait aren't you grounded'- Jesse. 'yea whats it matter?'-me 'I don't won't you in trouble. If your parents say no do not come understand?'-Jesse 'fine l will go ask'-Kylie 'good girl'-Jesse Geez could I love this boy anymore? I went to talk to mom. "mommy" "hey ky-bug wat do need?" I hate that nickname but I don't have time to argue. "we'll there is this really cute boy and he invited to go to the movies." I lied but she would never agree to a party. "Kylie did you forget your grounded house only." " mommy pretty please" " no Kylie you are not going and that is final." " but" mom gave me two sharp smacks to my rear. " I'm sorry for whining mom" " it ok baby why don't you go hang with Kendall"mom suggested. " no she doesn't like me anymore and I don't blame her." "baby sit down on the couch and let's talk." we sat and she said " your sister loves you and always will no matter what you say or do. Maybe you should go apoligize again." "I have said sorry 100 times and she won't even look at me." "she's just upset it has only been 3 days and you did bring up Nathan." Nathan and Kendall dated for a year and then had sex( no one knows except me). After they did it Nathan dumped her. In our fight I called Kendall a whore and a slut. I was so rude she was going through enough without my help. I felt so bad for her now. "I guess I can try to makeup with her again. Thanks mom." "your welcome I'm going out now with your dad. It's our date night please by careful." "I will." she kissed me and I went upstairs. Kendall's door was open so I went in she was just laying there looking depressed. "Kendall I'm so sorry I didn't mean all those hateful things I said" she didn't even look up at me. It was like I didn't exist. I broke down in tears. "keni please just punch me, yell, or even spank me but I cant have you not look at me. I understand your mad and I don't blame you. But I can't.. I-I can't lose you! Please forgive me please!!" I just let the tears run down my face.

Kendall's pov

I'm still so mad at my sister. How could she be soo mean. I thought we cared and loved each other. I heard Kylie come in my room and she of course just said sorry. I didn't even look at her, but I didn't here her leave like she normally does. Instead she started really apoligizing and offered for me to spank her. I know she was just mad that night but her words still hurt my feelings. I actually felt bad for her and then she started to cry. I couldn't believe she cared I wasn't talking to her. I turned and looked at her. She had tears all down her face and I stood up. She ran to me and hugged on tightly. "Kylie I have to breath to live" she let go of me and said " I'm soo sorry sissy I love you more than any other person alive" I held her hand and took her to the couch in my room. I put her on my lap and held her. "Kylie I love you. I was mad at you but I never quit loving you. And if anything happened to you I don't know if I could live. You said some really mean things to me and your lucky I didn't tell mom." "I know and I'm sorry. But I was just soo mad and i took it out on you. I didn't tell you but my best friend told the news I'm a lying backstabbing bitch just because I didn't call on her moms birthday. I was like when the hell did I sign up to be friends with yo mama." "Kylie I know and I'm sorry for ignoring you. Can you spank me??" " wait what I thought you were gonna spank me for calling you mean words?" " I am but I still need you to spank me after that. I feel guilty I mean I'm only sixteen and not a virgin. Please ky" "ok I will but I'm not going to stop when you say and it will be severe ok?" " alright now I'm going to spank you first Kylie. Pants down over my knee." she listened shocker! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! I couldn't believe I was do this to her. I gave her 30 more with my hand. She started crying at number 21. Now her makeup is running like mad." go get the hairbrush" "please no keni I'm sorry I will never ever be mean again I'm pinky promise" she held out her pinky and we made a pinky promise. "good now I see that you have actually learned something. Go get the hairbrush and let's finish" "yes mam" Did she really call me mam? Whatever. She brought it back and I pulled down her panties her bottom was red but not terribly. "Kylie you are only getting ten " Whack! Whack! do not ever Whack! again call me Whack! Whack! or anyone else Whack! Whack! names Whack! understand? Whack! YESSS! Whack! I rubbed her back and held her close to me. When she calmed down I put her own some lotion and panties. 20 mins later she stopped sobbing and said "sis I'm only going to give you 16 with the belt. You being dumped and me yelling at you was the rest of your lesson." "ok" "the other part is your going to be completely naked." "Kylie that's not fair" "oh well that's too bad for you because the way I see it is you didn't have a problem with it with Nathan did you" tears ran down my face and I shook my head no. I took off all my clothing and bent over the bed. She took the hint I was ready and began. I'm not as tough as Kylie so I was crying by number 4. By number 9 I was begging. "ky ky ple-please" Whap! "stop" "6 more babe" I grabbed the cover and she quickly lectured and finished. Whap! "no more" Whap! "sex until" Whap! "your older" Whap! "got it?" Whap! "yessss! I'm sor-sorry" Whap! "shhhh keni it's over you forgiven" She rubbed lotion on my bottom. There were welts and stripes all over. I soon stopped crying.

Kylie's pov

When we finished all the punishments I saw the clock said only 6:02. The party starts at 7. "hey keni do you wanna go party mom and dad won't be back until 12. We have time to get ready" "I'm soo in!" we did our make up and put on cute clothes." Kendall drove us there and all was going great. I had only 1 beer. And mainly I was getting attention from Jesse. He looked hot. We were talking and joking. Kendall I saw was getting cozy with some guy. We both had a great time and left around 10:30. We got home and no one was there. We both took a shower and brushed our teeth. When mom and dad got home we were both asleep in Kendall's room.

__________________________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER:

Did they really pull it off???? What is Jesse gonna say if he finds out Kylie disobeyed him?

Also I need a name for Kendall's new boy. Please give info in the comment section. The person who gives the best name will get the next chapter dedicated to them. Please give details about who this guy is and why he is good for Kendall. Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting.