Sneaky sisters- part 1

Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoy!! Let's try for 5 votes!!!

Kylie's pov

I had been in a really bad mood since I woke up. It all started with my alarm clock not going off, then I couldn't find my favorite pair of jeans, and I burnt my toast. With the way my luck was going, school was going to be horrible. I decided to go ask Kendall to just skip school today with me.

"hey Keni can I ask you something??"

"sure what is it?"

"well I just don't wanna go to school today so will you skip with me?"

"well ummm.. I don't Ky do you think we will get caught?"

"no way mom and dad will be attending meetings all day"

"true I'm in!"

"YAY!! Let's go"

The day was going great for the girls. They were having a great day without a car in the world. That is until they ran into Khloe and Kim at McDonalds.

"excuse me but what are you two doing here??" - Khloe

"we are getting something to eat, duh. Isn't that why you come to McDonalds?"- Kylie

"first drop the attitude and second she meant why are you not in school?"- Kim

"we just sorta kinda took the day off ya know to like relax I guess??." - Kendall

"so you skipped school?" - Khloe

"well if you want to put it like that then I guess we did"- Kylie

"go sit in that booth right now and do not move until I say understood?"- Khloe

"why??"- Kylie

"because I said so Kylie!"- Khloe

"fine"- Kylie

They went and sat in the booth closest to the door.

"hey sis"

"what Kylie?"

" I bet we could slip out that door without them seeing us and if they did see we could probably still get to your car before they caught us."

"I guess it's worth a shot. Just wait until they are not looking, okay?"

"Kay, let's go now"

They silently slipped out of the door and ran to the car. Kendall quickly pulled off and got on the main road. Not 2 minutes into their get away did Kylie's phone go off. It was Khloe.

"helloooo"

"Kylie Kristen Jenner I swear if you do not tell me were you are right now, you won't sit for a month!"

"Khloe chill out. Me and Keni are safe as can be!"

"that is besides the point. Now I'm asking one more time. Where are you!!!"

"KHLOE QUIT BEING A FAT ASS BITCH AND FUCK OFF!!!!"

I hung up the phone knowing I was dead if she caught me but at this moment I didn't care. Kendall was silent for a minute and then she pulled into a parking lot. She looked over at me with a serious expression on her face. It was more like a look of pure shock.

"Kylie what the hell was that?"

"what was what?"

"don't start that, okay? You know exactly what I'm talking about."