Family Vacation Gone Wild!!

Sorry it has taken so long for me to update! I have been so busy but anyways lets get onto the story.

Bruce's pov

I had a great idea to take our family on vacation. We had all been really busy lately and I just wanted us to spend some quality time together. I went to tell Kris about the plan.

"hey honey"

"hey"

"so listen I was thinking that we should take all the kids on vacation somewhere."

"that's a great idea but where?"

"wherever you want to go"

"ooh! Yay! How about Greece"

"sounds good to me. I'm going to go call our pilot and we will head out tomorrow. Can you go get the girls to pack a suitcase. We will be there for 10 days."

"will do. I'm soo excited. Maybe me and you can get some quality time too."

"I'm sure I can work that out."

She laughed and went upstairs. I called our pilot and told him when we wanted to leave. He said he would take care of it. Then I went and packed up all my clothes. I also booked some beautiful lodges on the water. I got 4 of them. Kourtney and Kim in one, then Rob and Khloe, Kendall and Kylie and ,of course, Kris and me. After i finished planning everything, I went to make sure everyone was packed because we were leaving early tomorrow morning. I heard yelling in Kylie's room. Great!

"Girls why are you yelling?"

"because she is a thief" claimed Kendall

"no I'm not! You idiot!" yelled Kylie

"are too!" argued Kendall

"Both of you shut it! Kendall go to your room and Kylie go stand in the corner." I commanded

They did as told and I followed Kendall to her room.

"Kendall go sit on the bed"

I sat beside her.

"now I want you to tell me why you two are fighting"

"she took my dress without asking me"

"you mean to tell me all of this was over some stupid dress."

"yes sir"

"gosh you two kill me. Please no more fighting or else I'm going to have to spank you."

"ok sorry dad"

"it's ok. Finish packing alright"

"yes sir I love you"

"I love you too sweetie"

I got up and went into Kylie's room.

"Kylie come over here and sit down beside me."

She did.

"Kylie, Keni told me what happened. Next time just ask her to borrow something don't just take it. Ok?"

"yes sir"

"alright. Well I'm not going to spank you but if you two fight one more time, both of your behinds will be sorry"

"ok thanks daddy. I love you."

"I love you too"

THE NEXT MORNING...

I woke up at 5 and put everyone's bags into the plane. Then I went back into the house and Kris was already up.

"hey Kris you ready babe?"