Kylie and Kendall Jenner spanking story

This is a spanking story don't like don't read. The story is based around Kylie and Kendall. They both live very public lives so they have to be well behaved. Luckily for them Bruce and Kris are there to help. Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe will also be in the story. I'm going to change up some things about them but for the most part there life will be like reality. I may change some of there ages.

Here's a brief summary to let you know who they are.

Bruce Jenner--- Dad of Kendall and Kylie, husband of kris, stepdad to Kim,khloe,and kourtney. He is laid back, level headed and caring. He is the more strict parent.

Kris Jenner---is the mom of all of the girls. She's wild at times, hot headed, but loving. Kris can be a pushover and Kylie definitely takes advantage of this.

Kendall Jenner--- she's a model. Kendall is calm and quiet but once she warms up to someone she talks a lot more. She works hard at what she does and sometimes fight with Kylie for goofing off. Age 16

Kylie Jenner--- she is an actress. She is wild, carefree, and outgoing. Kylie has a big heart and loves her sister. Kylie often gets in trouble. Age 14

Kourtney--- she is the oldest. She Is strict, attentive, and serious. She is like a 2nd mom to her siblings. Kourtney is still super sweet.

Kim--- well known super model. She is very bossy, but can be timid. She is all so a neat freak.

Khloe--- the peacemaker. She is the middle child. She knows how to have a good time but will quickly punish any of her sisters.

Rob--- kardashian brother. He doesn't come around a lot but he will always be there for the girls. He can be a jerk but he is compassionate.