Intro .

Everyone were seated having a glass of vodka or Vine listening to the girl with black hair has she played a sweet tune. All of a sudden people started screaming and running. Summer never knew what's was going on. She just watched the crowd rush. Everything became clear when she saw flames of fire. She quickly got of stage and guided people out. The bar was on fire and there was nothing you could do about that. The flames increased every step they took. By the time everyone was almost out , the bar was in a mess. Summer was the last to make her way out. She stopped and listened when she heard a little girl cry. She quickly rushed back in to search for her. She was standing in the middle of the fire looking around for the kid. Suddenly the fire burst into her face. Thats when a vision started becoming blur and soon she was on the floor unconscious.

          The firemen rushed inside after putting of the fire. Along ran Mr.Brown  and Summer's family. They found her body thrown in the center. A man among them seemed to care for her a lot. She was the love of his life. He couldn't bare seeing his girlfriend like this. He screamed her name in pain. At once he rushed to her aid and rushed her to the near by hospital . Tylor sat on the floor hitting his head has his girlfriend was rushed inside the ICU . Beside him stood Mr.Brown and her parents crying along. After a long time a doctor walked out of the ward. At once Tylor made inquires about his girl.