special chapter + a/n

yoongi sat next to a sleeping hoseok, the other members spread around everywhere the park enjoying themselves, small leaves falling on his face then slide down.

"hyung?" hoseok whispered and rubbed his eyes, a small smile forming on his lips making him smile too.

"arent you going to play with the others? i know i agreed on going out but im just tired—" yoongi laughed making hoseok stop mid sentence and gave him a confused look

"no, its okay. sometimes, you need to just sit and stay quiet, letting everything sink in and appreciate every little thing." yoongi looked at the maknae line, chasing each other then laughing afterwards.

but what he did not notice was the look in hoseok's eyes, the admiration—the love, the unspoken words and yoongi's own reflection because hes the only thing his eyes ever focused on.

"yoongi?" hoseok softly called out for him, placing his head on his shoulder making yoongi freeze and go stiff but slowly relaxed and fixed his posture so that hoseok wouldnt feel uncomfortable

"what is it?" hoseok laced his arm on yoongis and snuggled closer to him "you're nice to cuddle with" he laughed making yoongi laugh nervously because hes afraid of his racing heartbeat and the possibility of hoseok hearing it.

"thank you for being there for me, hyung. for keeping up with my shit, for everything. i love you hyung" yoongi's heart skipped a beat upon hearing that i love you but he knows it was the kind of love hoseok gives to everybody.

not losing his chance, not caring wether they both have different meanings, yoongi whispered "i love you too" and chuckled, brought hoseok closer to him and closed his eyes.

yoongi wants to stay like this, hoseok in his arms with their hearts beating and breaths uneven, yoongi wants to show hoseok how important he is, how its okay to feel selfish once in a while, how he should appreciate himself more.

hoseok looked at his hyung, his dark circles, and slowly thinning face. hoseok wants to save this person, he wants this person to know that hes worth it, that hes not a flaw in the system, that hoseok loves this person so much.

but because of these wishes, both didn't know that it was slowly destroying them, bit by bit, piece by piece.

"find someone who'll love you unconditionally okay?" yoongi felt heartbroken as the words left his mouth, hoseok confused and listening, wondering why he brought this up "find someone who'll make you see all the good things in life, who'll look at you and you'll see your own reflection on their eyes....just an advice. i want the best for you. you're beautiful inside and out okay?" yoongi looked at hoseok—who was inches away from his face may i add—with a small smile

"ah really hyung? i have someone in mind" hoseok replied

yoongis face sadden for a moment but then quickly brought his small smile back "really? who is this person?"

hoseok leaned his forehead against yoongi's "thats a secret" he laughed and leaned back because god forbid what will happen if hoseok will actually confess right there, hes afraid losing yoongi.