explanation // end note

i thank you for reading up until here ^^ thank you thank you thank you!

if things arent clear for you yet :

hoseok is filled with self loathe and everything inbetween—and yoongi knows this , so he helps hoseok.

hoseok is aware with yoongi helping him to stop whatever negative thoughts and feelings he have for himself but that doesnt stop hoseok from pointing out that yoongi was the one who needs more help rather than him.

and yes , yoongi is suicidal. yoongi knew that he was fucked up anyways. so he helped hoseok instead , in fear that he'll end up like him , a pathetic mess.

they both have loved each other for a long time. and both knew for a long time that whatever they feel for each other is wrong. so they kept their feelings within themselves , and never did have a chance to say what they really feel.

so hoseok tried to forget yoongi through taehyung (and failed)

yoongi—well , yoongi was just focused on making the love of his life happy and feel loved. and if it means leaving his side , he'll do so.

months later—a shit ton of messages to hoseok , he killed himself , thinking that he already has done the only reason what's holding him back (and that is to make hoseok happy , etcetc)

ofcourse there's still regrets. and those regrets were through in form of drafts.

he left hoseok his drafts because what's the use of sending them when the one whos receiving it never reads it?

and then hoseok just—he couldnt move on. he kept sending yoongi messages , hoping one day, he'll reply with "i was just joking , sike!" but when will that day come?

i wrote this with one intention and that is ;

never wait for a next time.

grab the chance and go for it.

tell that person that you love them.

that you care for them.

tell that person that they matter

that they can go through whatever they are going through right now.

tell them that you feel like you're the only one in that relationship.

dont do the same mistake i made and kept waiting—a year later , i'm here , still full of regret.

i never stopped writing angsty poems , stories because that's what i just feel inside.

i never stopped counting the hour , day , weeks , months that we've started to be distant.

so , never wait for a next time. before you know it , you're too late.

salamat , paalam.

(thank you , goodbye)

-311216