Chapter 3

He has a perfect face, a sharp jaw line, a small and pointed chin, his lips so soft they make feathers guilty, his nose thin and curved at the right angle and his eyes- grey-blue , those eyes, I had seen those eyes-the world around me goes from bright to a blur. My vision goes dark. My ears go numb and I hear muffled talk but can't make out who it is or what they are telling.I feel my back hitting something hard. Hands touch my face and shake me trying to wake me up. Then pair of hands scoop me off the ground.

The imposing face is staring down at me, I lean back with a gasp. He meets my eyes and I am so terrified, hysterical. I ask myself have I gone insane? Is it my brain playing gmes? What in the world is all this supposed to mean? He smiles at me and I freeze, I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest I tell myself exhale. He notices the change and moves back. Something cold touches my back, I turn to find a metal headboard and realize I'm not in my room, I'm in a hospital's ward. I turn towards him for explanation but regret it , he is already staring at me with those dazzling eyes, I'm too scared to move my gaze and- "I know I'm good looking but never knew I could make someone faint and yeah you can stare at me but at the moment it's kind of bashful". My face is so hot, I look down immediately and say "Sorry. But who are you?" and how did I see you before even meeting you? And why are you in those memories? Memories- all comes into focus, those were not memories or random images, they were components of my future and horror strikes my face. I feel something shift and look up to see he is leaning so close to my face. THOSE EYES TERRIFY ME. I move back and hit my head to the headboard, he chuckles and strokes my head so gently. In my life of 16 years I have never felt attraction, affection or anything towards someone except for Ava but this, this is so different, this is like so many emotions clustered together but I can't decide which one to rely on ,so strange that I wonder if I know myself. I hear a break in my voice when I ask "who are you?" I have too many questions but right now this is the most important one. He stares at me one two three he blinks four smiles and sits back five his voice is shrill, harsh when he speaks "no one important to the human world". I dare looking into those eyes, they are cold and mysterious. He pins me down on the bed with those cold eyes and suddenly they turn soft and with a tuneful voice he says "you should get some rest", turns and leaves without looking back. I am stunned and wait for the moment to pass by but it doesn't. Two words echo in my head human world and I go rigid.