Chapter Nineteen

Jacob's POV 

*A week later*

 Here I am, sitting in my homeroom, sitting on the teacher's desk talking to the teacher, minding my own business when Shane came over and hit the bag of chips out of my hands, "what was that for?" I asked in shock. 

He chuckled, "pick up you chips fag," Shane smirked. 

"Shane!" Mr Calvin said, standing up, "pick this up now!" 

"No, I got it," I said, looking at Shane.

"You sure?" Mr. Calvin said, looking at me.

"Yes, I got it," I said, nodding.

"Alright, Shane, office, now," he said, I haven't seen that look on his face for a long time. Shane just smirked and walked out of the room. "I'm sorry," he said, getting down to help me.

"No it's fine, um, I'm going to go get a vacuum," I said, he nodded, and I walked into the hallway to find a janitor. "Hi, can I have the keys to the janitor's closet to get a vacuum."

"It should be unlocked, but here is the key just in case," he said, giving me the keys.

"Thank you," I said, grabbing the keys from him and walking to the closet. First I tried to open it without unlocking it, didn't work. then I unlocked the door and was shocked on what I was seeing. Gabe gasped and pulled me in the closet, making the door close behind me, "what the?!?!" Zac throw himself onto the ground and grabbed anything he could grab to cover himself, "you guys are having sex in the janitor's closet?!" The weird thing is, Gabe wasn't trying to cover himself at all. 

"Well, we couldn't do it in the bathroom, but that's to... public," Gabe said, smirking when he saw me trying my hardest not to look at his member. 

"Well still, this is school," I said, looking at Zac, he a least was covering himself. 

"Oh, like you and Ethan have never done anything dirty in school," Gabe said, smirking more, "hey, stop looking at my bottom and look at me when I'm talking to you."

"Hey! Do not label me as your bottom!" Zac said, giggling halfway through the sentence. 

"You are, babe," Gabe said, smirking. 

"C-can I just... the vacuum please," I said, looking up at the light.

Gabe chuckled, "sure," he said, pushing the vacuum to me, "here you go sexy," he said, smirking at me when I looked at him. Him calling me that sent chills down my spin.

"One more thing, how did you stop the janitor from coming in here? Or did you just say 'oh fuck it, we will just go ahead and see what happens'?" I said, grabbing the vacuum and looking at Zac again, who was still on the floor covering himself.

Gabe got in front of him, putting his member into my line of vision... wow that is... I mentally slapped myself and looked back to Gabe's eyes. "I just asked him not to go into the closet for a bit because Zac needed time away from people," he said, smirking. He needs to stop smirking.  

"Whatever, I'm... um, I'm gonna go," I said, backing up to the door.

"Aw, you sure you don't wanna stay and play?" Gabe said, chuckling a bit when I shook my head so hard I almost fell. "Fine, suit yourself," he turned to Zac, "now, where were we?" He asked, helping Zac up, blocking him from my view. Wow... Gabe has a nice ass... I mentally slapped myself again, this time harder. I opened the door and basically ran into Ethan.

"Oh, sorry babe," I said, chuckling as he puts his hand over his heart shocked.

"Oh my god you scared me," he said, "what were you doing in there?" He asked, trying to look into the closet before the door shut but it shut before he could see anything.

"Well, I went in there for a... fuck," I said, realizing that I forgot the vacuum in the closet, oh well. I grabbed Ethan's hand and started to walk away, but Ethan stopped me.

"No, I want to see what you were doing in there," he said, walking back to the closet door and opening it, "oh my god!"

"Shut the door!"" Gabe yelled, and Ethan slapped it and turned to me.

"Why were you in there?" he asked.

"Because I needed a vacuum because... I dropped my chips and I said that I would go get the vacuum. So I asked for the keys and when I opened the door I was pulled in," I said, shaking my head, trying to get the imagine out of my mind. 

He chuckled, "you're so cute," he said, kissing my cheek, making me blush.

"Ew, the two fags kissed," Shane said, coming around the corner.

"What did you just say?!" Ethan said, turning around and getting into his face, "I've gone through hell so don't you dare think for one moment that I am not scared to kick your ass."

"Ethan, stop it," I said, grabbing his arm.

"You think you're all big and bad don't you, you little fag," that was it, Ethan punched him in the face so hard he threw back onto his ass., Ethan jumping on top of him.

"Ethan, stop it!" I said, grabbing his fist before he could throw another punch, "come on, it's not worth it," I said, looking at Shane, blood gushing out of his nose. That was after one punch... imagine what would happen if he would have gotten two. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Mr. Hex came around the corner. 

"Nothing sir, we just-" I started to say before he cut me off.

"What happen to your nose Shane," he said, helping him up. 

"Ethan punched me," he said, grabbing his nose. Then Mr. Hex turned to Ethan.

"Why did you do that?" 

"He called me and Jacob fags," he said, putting his hands into fists.

"Well, you two come with me, Jacob, get to class," he told me, I nodded and looked at Ethan who nodded and smiled. I went back to class without the vacuum, not wanting to go back into that closet again. I walked in and someone was already vacuuming it up, so it turns out I didn't have to go get one after all. 

~~~~

Hey guys! So this is the second to the last chapter in this book :( but I'm going to be working on the sequel RIGHT after I post Chapter 20 so I can get Chapter One posted ASAP, I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you like what is coming up next... Bye!