Chapter Seventeen

Ethan's POV

It's been two weeks sense what happen in the school... We finally went back to school this week, but again the school board let Jacob, Zac and I stay home because of what happen. I didn't really want to go back anyway. Gabe gets out tomorrow, and Zac is happy and worried at the same time, I couldn't imagine how he felt. Actually, I could. When Jacob was kidnapped I felt weak... helpless, like if someone came for me in the middle of the day I wouldn't be able to fight, I would just give in. I hated that feeling, I really just wanted to go find him and kill the bastard that took him, and now that he is dead and I found out he was my own father... I'm back at square one. Hating myself.

Prom is in two weeks and Gabe said that he can "take" me and Zac could "take" Jacob, so we would be able to go, sense Jacob and I are sophomores and they are juniors. I thought it was a good idea, and Jacob liked it to. It made him happy, and seeing him happy made me happy, he already got his tux, and now he is looking for my tux, we are at the tux rental place, he has his so he can mach the color with mine. He wants me in a tie, even tho he has a bow tie, I asked him if I could wear a bow tie too but he just stared at me for a second and went back looking at ties to match his, the color was navy blue, and it had to be the perfect shade. He was so adorable. He looks like a boy in a candy store. All I really wanted to do is grab him, pull him into the fitting rooms and shove my lips onto his, that's all I really wanted to do. The way he was standing on his tip toes made his little bubble butt stick out, I bit my lip and looked away before I get to into it. I think he knew that I was trying not to look at his bum because he dropped a tie on purposed and bent down, I had to walk away.

I walked over to the shoes, acting like I'm seeing which ones I liked but really, I'm trying to keep myself from going over to him and shoving him up against the wall. He mom was here. Hopefully he finds a tux soon so we can go into the fitting room. Just then Jacob came over to me with a tux on his arm and a tie, "Alright, ready to try this on?" He asked, smiling. All I could do was nod, I just love his smile. We walked into the fitting room and I couldn't have been more happier, no one was in there. "Is this one good babe?" He asked, pointing to a changing room. I nodded and pulled him in. "What are you doing? I can't be in here while you-" I cut him off by putting my lips on his, hard. He smiled against my lips and put his arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I was begging him to let my tongue in, when he didn't let me I bit his lower lip, making him moan a little, than he let me. My tongue slipped into his mouth like it was made for it.

"Boys? You alright in there?" Jacob's mom called out, Jacob mumbled a "Mhm" so she would leave. She didn't, she came into the fitting area and moved the curtains that was used for the door in the changing room, "Boys, I know you want to... You know. But you can't do it here. At least wait till we get home, please."

"Mom!" Jacob pulled away and turned his head.

"What?" She asked, acting like she didn't just see us making out.

"He's changing," he smirked, she nodded and walked away.

"I just love your mom," I said, kissing his neck while he was closing the curtain.

"But you really need to try it on, for two reasons," he said, smirking again.

"And what's that?" I asked, putting my right eyebrow up.

"A.) To see if it looks good on you," he said, "Which it probably will..."

"And B?" I asked, smirking a bit.

He whispered in my ear, "To see how easy it is to get it off you," he said, sucking on my ear lobe. I nodded, biting my lip, backing up, and undoing my pants to take them off. All he did was smirk while watching my every movement. I slipped my pants off and he handed me the pant to the tux, I thanked him with a nod, and slipped them on, which was hard because my member was... well you know. Than he grabbed my shirt, "arms up," he said, smirking. I did what I was told and put my arms over my head. He slowly slide my shirt off, putting his hand on my bare chest and kissed me. I kissed back while grabbing the white dress shirt. He pulled away and helped me slip it on, than he buttoned them, taking his time on each one. When he got up to the top it was time to put the bottom of the shirt in my pants. He slowly unbuttoned them and pulled the shirt in my pants, taking his time in the front, and the back, but seem to go fast on the sides. Did he know what he was doing to me?

Jacob's POV

I knew exactly what I was doing, slowly putting his shirt in his pants in the front, softly touching his member. In the back I slowly take my hand out, curving his perfect butt. I love his body. I helped him get the jacket on and than I tied his tie, than stood back to get a full-body view of him in this tux that matched mine so well, but yet still had it's own little something that made it different from mine. I was caught up in staring at him, he was so perfect. How could it be possible for someone being this perfect? "how do I look?" he said, after what it felt like five minutes of us just staring at each other.

"Perfect," I said, smiling, "but it's time to see how easy it is to take off," I said, smirking. I slipped the jacket off, and softly put it down, undoing his tie, and unbuttoning his shirt, all the while not looking away from his perfect eyes. I can't believe I have this perfect boyfriend. I loved him so much. I took the white shirt off and slowly undid his pants, kissing him.

"Are you boys about ready?" My mom called, I sighed.

"Yes mom," I said, "we will have to finish later," I said into his ear and than smirked when I saw the look on his face. He quickly put back on his clothes and we went out, walking past my mom who smiled at me. I just shook my head and chuckled, my mom was a great mom.

~~~

Hey guys! So like I said in that little "Not a chapter" thing, I already have the trailer for the sequel DONE and I love how it turned out. I'm going to count ALL the votes from that, this chapter, and the rest of the chapters of this book, which there will only be a few more. Once I hit FIVE I will post the trailer on the chapter I post after. And it will stay posted for all the chapters until the end. Which I'm only planning on having 20 chapters in this book so it's coming up soon! There is something BIG coming up, I hope you like it! Bye!