Chapter Thirteen

Jacob's POV

I looked up at Ethan, who was still standing there staring at me. Neither of us moved. I noticed that a tear ran down his face and than he fell onto his knees, rolling into a ball and cried. I quickly crawled over to him and put my arms around him, "I'm here, it's alright. I'm safe. I'm fine. I promise," I said, rubbing his back. 

"I've missed you so much... I... I didn't know what to do... I was so lost..." He sobs into my chest. I just rubbed his back and hold him close. I felt like crying... I wanted to so bad... but if I started crying I knew that he was cry more. What I really wanted was what I had right now... To hold my perfect boyfriend. 

"Why don't we go home, yeah?" I said, smiling when he looked up at me. 

"Yeah, your mom misses you like crazy. I wouldn't want to be the one who was keeping you from her," he said, standing up and helping me up. When I stood he pulled me into his chest and put his hands on my waist, "I've miss you so much," he said, softly kissing me. I put my arms around his neck and leaned into the soft slow kiss that soon became hard. His tongue was begging me to get into my mouth, and when I let it it explored my mouth like it has never been in there before. 

"Aw, how cute," a voice that sounded scarily familiar said at the alley's entrance. We pulled away and looked at the speaker.

"Andrew... W-What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at Ethan who's eyes were trained on Andrew and he looked like he was trying to find a way to kill him with his mind.

"You know, just going for a walk," Andrew smirked, taking a few steps to us. Ethan shoved me behind him, hiding me

"Stay away from him Andrew, or God help me I'll kill you," Ethan said, in a voice I have never heard before. Andrew threw his hands up.

"Hey hey hey, calm down there killer. I just wanted to say sorry," he said, looking at me.

"For what? For almost beating the life out of Jacob?" Ethan asked, still in that voice. It was kind of scaring me. 

Ethan's POV

"For what? For almost beating the life out of Jacob?" I said, anger in my voice. I wanted to kill him so bad, I've never wanted to kill someone this bad before. Well, besides the guy who kidnapped my baby. 

"Yes, for doing that," Andrew said, walking closer. To close. I throw myself onto him, knocking him onto the ground. I might be the cheerleader, but I know how to tackle someone. I put my fist in the air about to punch him hard in the jaw when Jacob grabbed it, holding it close to his chest. 

"Feel that? It's my heart beat, I'm still here. I'm fine, now please get off him. I know what he did was bad but that's no reason to beat the living crap out of him," Jacob said. He was right, Andrew wasn't worth it. I got up and held my hand out to help him up, but he got up by himself, leaving my hand hanging there. 

"Well than. I just wanted to say sorry to both of you for what I did. I shouldn't have done that. I just... I got so jealous... Truth is... I like you Ethan... A lot..." Andrew said, facing me. Now it was Jacob's turn to attack. He jumped on him like a tiger jumping on his dinner. Before Andrew hit the ground Jacob already had three punches in. I leaned down, put my arms around Jacob's torso, and pulling him back. 

"YOU FUCKING COCK SUCKING WHORE BITCH YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! PUT ME DOWN ETHAN PUT ME DOWN!" Jacob yelled. I walked away from Andrew and put Jacob down, holding onto his shoulders to keep him in place.

"Babe, stop. I'm yours. You have nothing to worry about. I think we should just leave," I said, hugging him. 

"Ethan..." Jacob said, I looked at him and noticed he was looking behind me, fear in his eyes. I turned around and Andrew stood there, holding the gun that I took from that one guy, pointing it straight at me.

"No one is going anywhere," he said, blood dripping down his face. 

I put my hands out, trying to calm him down, "Now Andrew... Listen... There is no need for this... So just put the gun do-"

"Don't you fucking tell me what to do!" He yelled at me, placing his finger onto the trigger, pointing it to my heart. 

Jacob's POV

I was in shock... I just got my baby back and I'm going to loss him again... I heard a gunshot and I screamed my head off. I started to cry and scream and shout. Than Ethan hugged me, and I stopped, noticing that the gun shot didn't come from Andrew... It came from someone else... I looked where Andrew stood and he was on the ground, face down in a pool of blood. I looked at where the bullet came from and saw a police woman. "Are you two alright?" she said. I shook my head and cried, shaking.

"He'll be fine, officer," Ethan said, running his hands through my hair, trying to calm me down.