Chapter Two

Jacob POV

I watched Ethan finish up, trying to keep my self from looking at the football players. They are just being jerks Jacob, don't worry about it, I chuckled, Easier said then done. I didn't want to go home, my mom would freak out on me and call me a sissy. I just wanted to be with Ethan. I looked down as Ethan was single basing, he was so strong. He threw that girl up and caught her like it was nothing. Sometimes I was jealous how strong he was.

I was to busy thinking about Ethan to notice Kierra sit next to me, "Hey Jacob, what you doing over here? Aren't you supposed to be over there?" She said, nodding over to the football players.

"I can't... they are making fun of me and Andrew almost punched me," Kierra stood up in anger and I grabbed her arm, "It's ok, Ethan already dealt with it. He punched him in the face," I said with a giggle.

She sat back down and looked at me, "Jacob, is there something you want to tell me? Like, anything about yourself?" My eyes got huge, she knows.

"Uh, no, why?"

"Well, you've been acting strange whenever you speak about Ethan," I smiled at his name, "See! There is something going on!"

"Kierra, if I tell you this I need you to keep it to yourself. Do not tell anyone about this, promise?" I said, looking her in the eyes.

"Promise," she said, doing the "zip my lip" thing with her fingers.

"Well... I'm uh..."

"Gay," she said, with the straightest face I've ever seen.

"You know?" I was surprised.

"Yes I know silly! Why do you think I take you shopping for clothes?"

"Oh... Well I bet you didn't know this part... I-"

"Like Ethan. I can tell," wow she is good.

"What do you NOT know about me?"

"Well... I don't know your middle name."

I chuckled, "And it's going to stay that way," I said, looking down at Ethan who waved at Kierra and I, "Practice is done in five minutes, want to go to the vending machine and get a couple of sodas with me? I always get one for Ethan after his practices."

"Yeah sure, you're paying," she laughed as she got up and walked with me to get three sodas. Ethan and I like the same type of pop, Dr. Pepper, and sometimes when I don't have money for two, I get one and we share, that's just like kissing right? If so, I've had my first kiss with a straight cheerleader.

"What you thinking about?" Kierra asked, pulling me out of my trance, "You're smiling like crazy and..." she looked close at my face, "You're blushing!"

"Stop it," I said, getting the two Dr. Peppers and walking back to our stuff. Cheerleading practice was now over and Ethan was talking to one of the cheerleaders with his shirt off. God he was hot.

He finished up and ran up the stairs and came to us, pulling me into a hug, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I am," I smiled, hugging back, "Thanks for what you did."

"No problem, now let's go," he said, grabbing his bag, his Dr. Pepper, and his car keys and we walked to his 2011 red Chevy Camaro. I loved this car, I got in and Kierra bent over the car and put her arms on the door.

"So, where you two going?" She asked with a smirk.

"Well I'm going to dr-" Ethan began but I cut him off.

"To his house," I said, smiling.

"Have fun," she said, walking away laughing.

"I thought I was driving you home," Ethan said, starting the car.

"No. I don't want to go home and be called a sissy for crying. Let's just go to your house."

"Ok, to my house it is," and with that, we left the parking lot of our high school.