Chapter Eleven

Jacob's POV

"We have to get out of here, we can't just stay here and wait," I said to the boy, I found out his name was James. 

"Oh yeah, let me just use my magical powers to get this duck tape off my hands and my feet and off of you. We can't really do much of anything with our hands taped!" Than the door opened and we both looked up and a guy with a ski mask came down the stairs and went to the desk that was beside the stairs, his back to us. James made what looked like a kiss face but I noticed he was trying to shush me but couldn't really do it without his finger. I nodded and looked back at the guy in the mask. I couldn't tell what he was doing, but I didn't like it. 

Than he turned around, showing what he had in his hands. A whip. A whip?!?! Why a whip!?! I looked at James who looked terrified. The man walk over to him and bent down, grabbing his face, "You'll do this time," he said, standing back up and grabbed James' taped arms, pulling him up to his feet and than putting him onto his shoulder. 

"W- What are you doing to hi-" I tried to get out but I was whipped across the face.

"Shut it you," he said, walking up the stairs, James on his shoulder. What was going on? Why did he take him... And that really hurt... Before I knew it I felt hot tears running down my face. It's been about a week since I've been here, but I'm not sure. I've been counting every time the sun came up and went down. Every other week my kidnapper would spray me with a hose, and that was how I showered. Once a day he put a plate of can corn in front of my face, that was the only food I got all day. He treated us like animals. But what would he want with James... What would he want with him that he would take him upstairs... I couldn't hear anything so I was just left with my thoughts.

About two hours later, well, it felt like two hours, the guy came back down with James, who was passed out and naked. He throw him back down onto the floor and went upstairs. All I could do was look at him... He has red marks all over... I started crying more than I was before. He raped James... I cried because I felt bad for James but I cried mostly because that could be me any moment... Where is Ethan? Where is my mother? Where is anyone? I just want someone... I don't care who... It could be Andrew for all I care... I just want to get out of here and I want to help James get out as well. I cried so much I fell asleep. 

Ethan's POV

It's been about two weeks since I last seen Jacob. The worst two weeks of my life. I quit cheerleading. I wasn't in the mood. I've been wearing Jacob's sweat shirt everyday, and whenever his mom washed it I sprayed it with Jacob's cologne again. I miss him so bad... I want him back. So much... I sat there in the shower, letting the water run over my body. Where could he be? The cops still hasn't found him... I just hope he's ok. He's just so... Innocent... Why would someone want to take him?

We found a ladder outside his bedroom window, that's how we knew that someone has taken him. I just hope... who ever it is... they are gentle with him. Yeah he is on the football team, but outside of school, he was like a baby... He needed someone for him... His mom has been taking it the worse... She can't even look at a picture of him without balling her eyes out. 

Jacob's POV 

When I woke up James was awake, how did I know? I could hear crying, "James?" I say, looking over at him, no answer, just sobbing, "James, are you alright?" I knew that was a stupid question to ask, what is up with me and all these stupid questions. 

"He... He..." That's all James could make out. 

"I know, I know. Just... think of something else... I'm going to get us out of here. I promise."

"How? What could you possibly do to get us out of here," he said.

"I don't know, I don't know..." Then the opened the door. I could hear James start to cry again as the person closed the door slowly. I started to freak out. What was he doing? Why is he doing this to James... He already hurt him... why does he have to hurt him again. He started coming down the steps and there was something different... I'm not sure what it is but... there was something really different. When he stepped to the bottom of the steps I coudln't see his face, and James started to scream. 

"Shhhhhh," the person said, "it's alright, I promise, I wont hurt you," this person said, going to James and taking the duck tape off his hands with a pocket knife, James was still screaming.

"James!" I said, he quieted it down and noticed his hands were free.

"What- Who- How-"

"Shut up," the guy chuckled and took the duck tape off his legs and handed over his jacket to James and coming over to me.

"Who are you?" 

"Someone who is going to get you out of here," he said, smiling. "My name is Conner." He said and I stood up after he took the duck tape off. 

"How are we gonna get away? And how did you get here?"

"He tried to attack this guy, but he ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pan and when he came into the kitchen he hit him on the head and he's passed out on the floor... Now he's getting everyone out of here. He got the first few guys he got out to help him get everyone out, and I got you two. So lets go," He said, starting to walk up the stairs.

"Wait... we gotta get my clothes... I can't go out there with only a jacket on..." James said, having me go up the stairs before he did so I didn't have to stare at his bare ass going up the stairs. 

"Where are they?" Conner asked, opening the door. 

"I'm not sure... I don't remember..." James said, putting his hands inside the jacket pockets.

"It's alright, I will find some, stay here," he said, handing me his knife, nodding at me before running off, trying to find clothes. Now that we are in light, I can get a better look at James. He was a cute boy, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty smile. I found out he's only 16. Soon Conner came back with some clothes, handing them to James and Handing me a leather jacket, "Hope it's your size," he said smiling. Then he pulled a phone out of his pocket, James took it. "Alright, lets go, we need to get out of here," he said. We walked out and the sun burned my eyes, I haven't seen it in a long time. 

"How are we going to get out of here? And where are we?" I asked, looking around. 

"My phone says that we are in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. But... I'm from New Hampshire..." James said. 

"No you aren't, you're from New York," I said smiling.

"No I'm not..." James looked at me confused. 

"I am not letting you go home to no family. My house is big enough. You can stay with me, plus, you get to meet my boyfriend," I said grinning. 

"Hey, I'm from New York to!" Conner said, smiling. 

"What city?" I said looking at him. 

"Kingston, you?" 

"Hudson," I said smiling. 

"Well, the only way to get back is on foot... So... Lets get going then..." We started walking when the front door opened and I heard gunshots, "Run!" Conner yelled and we all ran into the woods, running away from the Nightmare of a house. 

~~~~~

Hey guys! This is a bit longer chapter... but I don't think anyone minded. I hope you liked it. It would be nice if I got some feedback from you guys but I don't care if I don't get any, as long as you're liking it I'm happy! Alright, bye!