Part 29

Everyone clapped for them. Barry gave Caitlin a hug in excitement. The four of them all smiled at each other for winning. "Congratulations, you win free coffee for a whole month!" The announcer said. Everyone at Barry's table were giving each other high fives. The Private Patiwans table sulked in defeat.
...........................................
Barry and Caitlin were in the cab on their way home. "That was a fun double date. I had a great time." Caitlin said. "Me too." Responded Barry. Caitlin snuggled up next to Barry and laid her head on his shoulder and had her hand on his chest. She could feel his heartbeat. "I love you Barry Allen." Caitlin said sleepily. "I love you too Caitlin Snow." A few minutes passed by and Caitlin was sound asleep. When they reached their apartment Caitlin was still asleep. Barry didn't want to wake her so he carried her to bed. He paid the cab driver first of course. He laid her down on the bed and tucked her in. "Good night Cait. I love you." He said to his sleeping beauty. He quickly changed in to his sleep attire, making sure he didn't make any noise, and got in bed under the covers with Caitlin still sound asleep. He had his arm around her and soon fell asleep too.
...........................................
Morning came and they both headed to STAR Labs to work. Mark Mardon was looking better and soon could go to the prison for metahumans. Caitlin did a checkup on him while he lied in bed. For once he didn't say anything. Secretly Harry told him if he kept talking he would go to the pipeline. Ever since then he didn't speak a word. Barry was with Caitlin in the cortex while she checked up on Mark Mardon. "How is he doing?" Barry asked. "Um, he is doing fine. Few bruises here and there, but he should be ready to go to the metahuman prison tomorrow morning Flash." Barry was in his flash suit so Mardon didn't know his identity. "Good." Barry said.
To be continued....