Part 25

Caitlin woke up first. She noticed Barry laying next to her in bed. She then remembered last night. "Last night was great." She thought to herself. She sighed out loud. Barry woke up from hearing her. "Hey beautiful." Barry said as he yawned while stretching. "Last night was great wasn't it?" Barry said. "Yah it was." Responded Caitlin. Out of nowhere Barry kissed Caitlin. "What was that for?" Caitlin giggled. "Because I love you. And can't a boyfriend kiss his girlfriend." Barry teased.
"I guess he can." Caitlin said as she kissed Barry on the lips. Suddenly Caitlin's phone vibrated. That ended their kiss. "Ugh. So the day begins." Caitlin said. "And so it does." Said Barry. Caitlin checked her phone. She had 2 missed calls from Cisco and 5 unread text messages. "Cisco has been texting me." Caitlin told Barry. "What do they say?" Barry asked. "He needs us to come to STAR Labs. Mark Mardon is awake." Caitlin said. "When did he send these text messages?" Barry asked. "About 30 minutes ago." Caitlin said. "We need to get ready quick!" Barry said as he zoomed himself ready already. He got dressed, brushed his teeth, etc. "Cheater." Scoffed Caitlin. "I can help you if you like." Barry said smiling. "Ok Mr.Allen." Caitlin said teasingly. Barry got Caitlin ready to save time. All she had to do was her hair and her makeup. "Thanks babe." Caitlin told Barry as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "It won't take me long." Caitlin said. "Ok I'll be waiting on you. 8 minutes passed and Caitlin was ready. "Wow you were quick. Usually it takes girls longer than that." Barry said surprised. "Well I've gotten better over the years. Anyways, lets go. Cisco's waiting on us." Caitlin said. "Ok. Let's go." Barry said smiling. He picked Caitlin off her feet and rushed to STAR Labs. Cisco was right. Mark Mardon is awake and angry.
To be continued...