Part 9

Caitlin went back to her apartment. I wish I could of had more time with Barry. I think I should call him to see how everything is. Caitlin thought to herself. Caitlin called Barry on the phone. " Hey Barry. Is everyone ok?" Barry was glad to here her voice again. "Yeah, everything's ok." He didn't want to tell Caitlin about what happened with Iris. "Cait, where are you?" " I'm at my apartment. Do you want to come over?"asked Caitlin. "Sure!"replied Barry who was still at the park. Neither of them realized it was 9:30 at night. Barry sped over to Caitlin's apartment. He couldn't wait to see her beautiful face again. Barry knocked on the door. Caitlin opened the door with delight. "Hey Barry! I've missed you!" She gave Barry a big hug. Caitlin couldn't hold back how much she loved Barry. "I've missed you too."replied Barry glad and surprised she is hugging him. "What do you want to do?"asked Barry. "Do you want to watch a movie on Netflix?" Caitlin replied. "Sure what movie?" "Um, how about Harry Potter." Caitlin said. "Which one?" Barry asked. "The first one."replied Caitlin. They went over to her couch and snuggled up and watched the movie. Halfway through the movie Caitlin fell asleep on Barry's shoulder. Barry admired how beautiful and peaceful Caitlin looked when she is sleeping. Soon enough Barry fell asleep too.
To be continued...