Part 14

Caitlin was the first one to wake up in the morning. She realized that she had her head on Barry's chest and she enjoyed it. She breathed in his scent. "Ahhhhh, he smells so good." Caitlin thought. She put her ear to his chest and listened to him breathe. A few minutes passed by and she decided to get up. When she was getting out of bed Barry woke up. "It's morning already?" Barry said sleepily. "Sorry I woke you up." Caitlin said as she was walking to the door. "No it's ok, I should always get up early anyways." Barry got out of the bed and he scaled Caitlin head to toe. He couldn't help but admire her beauty. Caitlin checked the time and noticed they were late for work at STAR Labs. "Oh no! The alarm must not have gone off!! We're late!!" Caitlin started to panic. She wasn't dressed and needed to do her makeup and all that. "Calm down Cait, I can get us there quick but I don't know if you have enough time to get dressed." Barry said. "Well then can you dress me so I can have enough time to do my makeup?" Caitlin blurted out without thinking. Barry was quick to respond and instantly had Caitlin in a grey dress with her high heels on. He was surprised she asked that, but did it anyways."There you go, don't worry I didn't take a peek, I wouldn't be much of a hero if I did." Barry said. "Thanks Barry, now I have enough time to get ready." Caitlin gave Barry a huge hug and ran into the bathroom to do her hair, teeth, etc. Barry quickly got himself ready because he is the fastest man alive. After about 10 minutes Caitlin was ready. "So how do I look?"
To be continued...