Chapter Twenty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"If you want, I can tell you about it later." Jungkook spoke up. And I swear, I tried my best not to turn and punch him in the face.. didn't he get that I didn't want to tell her? Maybe I was being selfish, but I think I was pretty good at who I wanted to be good friends with.

I felt their gazes on me as I continued to walk up the steps. I heard her let out a soft chuckle, "No thanks. It seems your childhood friend isn't too happy about it."

My heart pounded on how easily she read my emotions just from the tone of my voice. Was she testing me? Either way.. I was probably easily predicted, especially when it came to my emotions.

"Watch your words, Jia." Yoongi scoffed, fastening his pace so that he was now beside me. "I don't like the way you talk."

She giggled and shook her head, "You never really did.. but wow, when did you become so attached to someone? Is she your girlfriend?"

"Friend." he corrected.

Whoever she was, or whatever was the reason why Yoongi didn't like her.. she seemed so.. crazy? I didn't even know.. can't Jungkook tell by the choice of her words? But then.. he's starting to get creeped out, too, as he was gaining distance from her.

"Are you still fighting the demon inside you?" Yoongi snapped. Demon?

"Yoongi, you're going too far." I whispered. Sure, I didn't like her that much.. but to call her a demon? I wasn't so sure about that.

"It's the literal meaning, Suyung." he said sternly, and Jungkook made his way to where we were. Jia laughed.

"Come on, the last time we talked to each other, I was just an innocent girl who kept getting possessed. But I'm not a little girl anymore." we reached the 4th floor, and she dropped down to her knees.

"Shit!" Jungkook cursed. "Yoongi-hyung, why haven't you told us any sooner?"

He made his way to the stairs and looked over his shoulder, "I wanted you to see it on your own, just run."

"I just wanted friends.." she trailed off, and though I was running down the stairs, I could see her pulling on her locks. "Come back, Jungkook."

"You're an idiot if you come back!" I yelled, as we furiously ran down the steps. Who knew we would be chased by a possessed woman? Literally..

He shook his head, "I'm not!"

We reached the ground floor, and I saw Jimin in the distance, running over to us. "Yuna, I heard you scream! What's wrong?" he fastened his pace, then turned on his heel once seeing Jia behind us.

Hobi was the first one out, and luckily, Namjoon kept the door open for everyone to escape.

"Yoongi.. what the hell.. was that?" Namjoon panted, closing the door. Her screams died down after a while. God... she needed medication.. help..

"Oh my god.." Hobi said in english, placing a hand on his chest.

Yoongi pushed himself from the wall and wiped some sweat on his forehead. "I guess she doesn't have full control over her body anymore.."

"She probably passed out." I said, quickly pushing the door open before they even got to stop me. We found her on the ground, faint and weak. "Has nobody gave her treatment? A priest?"

Jungkook was the one that ended up carrying her to the teacher.

"Still interested?" Jimin cocked an eyebrow, once we finally handed Jia to the teacher and explained everything. He scolded us for a good 5 minutes, before sending us to go and sleep.