"Should there be anyone who has cause as to why this couple should not be united in marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Me," I said. As I said that one simple word gasps were heard throughout the garden.

"What?" Michael says with a confused expression.

"Me too," said Sara surprisingly.

"Me three," said one of the flower girls who was probably to young to even be aware of what was happening, but just wanted to join in.

Many of the people began to mumble and I could not hear clearly what anyone was saying but when I turned to look down near the end of the aisle I saw a face that I didn't think I would see here.

"I object!" Luke says running down the aisle towards me but being held back by both Calum and Ashton.

"You're about three objections late," the pastor mumbles.

"Elena, what's going on?" Michael turns to me with concern filled in both his voice and his face. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Michael I love you. You're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met in my life and I'm so thankful for every time we've spent together. But I can't lie to you. Not anymore or ever again."

"What do you me-"

"Elena is in love with Luke!" Ashton shouted.

"Babe," Sara said with a glare.

"Hey, It's better to just rip the bandaid off," Ashton said defensively.

"Wait, what?" Michael says with a puzzled expression.

"Michael-"

"No forget it. I can't believe this," Michael says walking down the aisle embarrassed. I run after him.

"'Michael," I yell but he doesn't turn around. He keeps going until he's completely far away from the venue.

"Michael!"

"What do you want Elena."

"I want you to know that you're an amazing person, way too good for me. You always thought I was out of your league, but the truth is I didn't deserve you. But you deserve someone better. Someone that loves you fully. And I know you will find that someone and you will be a great husband to another girl."

"I love you Elena," he says kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you too Mikey, I hope one day we can be friends again."

"Me too," he says with a small smile as he walks away.

I walk back into the ceremony where I see that most of everyone has left besides the pastor, Luke, Sara and Ashton.

Luke walks straight up to me.

"You look absolutely beautiful," he says putting a hand up to my cheek.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I say as I stare at him in classic skinny jeans and white shirt.

"So you objected first?"

"Yeah, I guess I beat you to it," I said with a chuckle, "Didn't I un-invite you to the wedding?"

"You really thought that was going to stop me," he said as he smirked.

"Luke I love you."

"And I love you."

"Wanna get married?"

"Why not," he said with a sly smile.

I turned to the pastor and saw that he was greatly confused.

"This is the most unordinary wedding I've ever been to."

"Yeah we're not the most ordinary pair," I said as Luke let out a laugh.

"Alright, well, should I continue," the pastor asked.

I looked around the garden venue. Sure a lot of the people had left. But the only people I needed - Luke, Sara, and Ashton - were there.

"Yes please," I said and turned towards Luke.

"Do you Luke Hemmings, take Elena Edwards to be your lovely wife? Do you promise to love, honor, and protect her forsaking all others and holding only unto her?

"I do," Luke said teary eyed.

"Do you Elena Edwards, take Luke Hemmings to be your lovely husband? Do you promise to love, honor, and protect him forsaking all others and holding only unto him."

"Of course I do," I said not being able to contain my big cheesy smile.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Mrs. and Mr. Hemmings. You may now kiss the bride."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Luke says softly as he leans and kisses me deeply then he ever has before giving my body more chills than ever.
///
"Despite this being one of the craziest days ever and the wedding not going as planned, I'm really proud of you Elena," Sara said as we sat in a diner. We both got a table as Luke and Ashton ordered the food.

"How so?"

"You chose the one you truly love."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"Why did you object too?"

"Luke may not have been my favorite person for a while, but I can't deny that he makes you light up inside and out. You're visibly happier when you're with him. I knew he was the one you were truly in love with. And he's truly in love with you."

"Thank you for Sara."

"For what?"

"Being my friend throughout all this mess. There's been many of times where you could've dropped our friendship and you didn't and I'm so grateful to have you in my life," I said getting a little teary eyed.

"Aw, I know I am awesome," Sara said with a smirk and I playfully hit her on the arm, "But seriously. You I'll be your best friend forever and always."

"Forever and always," I say with a smile.

Sara and I watch as the boys walk over with their food and while Sara and Ashton engage in a conversation, Luke and I talk amongst ourselves as well.

"So Mrs. Hemmings, what will we be doing on our honeymoon?"

"Hopefully, making little hemmings to run around our future house and annoy me," I said smirking up at him.

"Sounds like a plan to me," he said with a wink as he picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the diner.

"Hey you didn't even eat your food!" I yell at him playfully.

"Why would I need to when I have a full course meal right in front of me," he says looking me deeply in the eyes.

"Alright take us home Mr. Hemmings."

"Anytime Mrs. Hemmings."
///
alright guys so that's the ending!! hope you all enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing and i also hope you all will check out the new book i'm writing called malibu!! it will also be a luke hemmings fan fic!! thanks everybody!