•14•

"Ok so we're looking for a place with at least 4 bedrooms, a basement preferably finished, large yard, gated community or on land, you want a big kitchen and dinning room space, within a decent drive to SunTrust and I think that's it. Did I miss anything?" I go through the list of things Bri had told me.

"Oh and a pool!" Bri adds as I write it down.

"Alright well tomorrow I will head into the office and see what I can pull in this area, then I'll give you a call to set up a day when Jace can go with us to look at some houses." I smile closing my notebook.

"That sounds great." Bri sighs. "I think they have a free day here next week."

I nod looking at my calendar in front of me. "Yea I believe Dansby said it was Thursday."

Bria's face lights up at Dansby's name. "Speaking of Dansby, are y'all official now?"

I laugh and nod. "Yea as of Saturday."

"Oh I'm so happy for y'all! You two make the cutest couple!" She gushes.

"Us?" I scoff. "What about you and Jace, y'all have like the perfect little family." We both turn to look at Marley who is asleep in her carrier.

"Jace and I are far from perfect." She chuckles. "We have our faults but god do I love him." I watch as her eyes light up taking about Jace.

That's the kind of love I want. The kind where my whole demeanor changes just by talking about him. And I hope Dansby can be that one.
"From what I've seen y'all make the perfect couple."

Bri smiles as she leans down to Marley. "All thanks to this one. We were going through a rough patch but when I found out I was pregnant it was like a switch flipped in both our heads. I can't tell you the last time we argued."

"Well hopefully with my help you'll be arguing over what color to paint your kitchen." I joke closing up all my things.

We can only hope. "She chuckles as she picks Marley up. "Are you going to be at the game tonight?"

"Yea, Ender went ahead and gave Megan and I his tickets that he gets since his family is over in Venezuela. I felt bad for using Dansby's tickets but he wouldn't let me buy mine ever." I say as we walk out to the parking lot.

"Aw Ender is the sweetest. Are him and Megan dating yet?" I shake my head.

"No but it won't be to long. Megan is head over heels for him and Dansby says he never shuts up about her. I just wish they would both realize it." Bri nods understandingly.

"They will, if it's meant to be it will be." Bri says making me nod.

"That's true, well I'll see you tonight right?" I ask hiking my purse on my shoulder.

"Yea! You and Megan should come sit with Chelsea and I." She offers.

"Only if this cutie will be there." I tickle Marley's belly making her giggle.

"Oh her and Charlie both will be there." I smile thinking of getting to play with babies. "We can take all the help we can get with them.

I laugh and tickle Marley one last time before turning back to Bri. "Well I'll be glad to help. I'll see you tonight." I lean in giving her a hug before heading back to my car to head home.

"To Meg you home?" I yell as I walk into the house and drop my purse on the couch. Munson comes running up to me and jumps on my leg wanting me to pick him up. "Hey baby boy."

"Bedroom!" Megan yells as I bend down to pick up Munson.

Carrying him in my arms I make my way into her room where she is getting ready. "Damn lil momma." Megan turns around flashing me a smiles as she adjust her jersey with Enders name and number.

"How do I look?" She ask giving a twirl.

"Like Ender's girlfriend." A blush rises to her checks as she turns back to the mirror.

"I wish." She says.

"It'll happen." I assure her. "Now in gonna go change real fast then we vcan go." I ran to my room and quickly changed. Once I was changed and made sure Munson had water and food Megan and I headed out to the park.

"Oh so we're gonna be sitting with some new people tonight." I inform her.

"Oh who?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Bri and Chelsea, we're gonna help with the babies." I love babies so I'm so excited to get to be with them tonight.

"Aw yay! Charlie and Marley are adorable." I nod in agreement with her.

Once we make it to the stadium we head in and make our way down to the side of the field to see the guys. Dansby was as usual signing autographs when we got down there so we stood in line and waited.

"Hey superstar." I grin reaching the front.

"Hey baby girl." He smiles leaning forward and hugging me.

"Mhhh good luck tonight." I say pulling away but keeping my face close to his.

"Thanks. What are you doing after the game?" He asks keeping his arms around my waist.

I raise and eyebrow and shrug. "I don't know, whatcha got planned Swanson?"

"You. Me. A beer and you favorite movie." I smile at his idea.

"I don't know, your gonna have to do something amazing for my attention." I tease.

Dansby got a glint in his eye as his arms tug me forward making my arms go around his neck and pressing a passionate kiss to my lips. The way our lips moved together was like they were made for each other. Every time Dansby and I kiss I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach and those sparks everyone talks about, they feel like bombs. "How's that for amazing?" He smirks.

"Y-yea I think that qualifies." I breath not daring to move my eyes from his. "Hurry up and win this game superstar." With that I press one more kiss to his lips before walking away again.

"Well that was heated." Megan jokes as I reach her. "I didn't get the kiss but I did get this super cute pic."

She turns her phone to me showing me the picture of Dansby and I hugging. "Send me that!"

@taeganzaiser:  You never fail to bring a smile to my face❤️ ready to watch you kick some Phillies ass😘32,492 likes- 193 commentsComments:@megandrews: photo creds📷@chelseafreeman: power couple👊🏽@bripugh: dang girl🔥

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@taeganzaiser: You never fail to bring a smile to my face❤️ ready to watch you kick some Phillies ass😘
32,492 likes- 193 comments
Comments:
@megandrews: photo creds📷
@chelseafreeman: power couple👊🏽
@bripugh: dang girl🔥