Part of me hoped that he would be there, while the other part of me didn't. I wondered if he even realized I was gone.

What if he was mad at me for leaving?

My eyes nervously glanced through the halls, making sure that no one was walking by or watching me.

I stopped walking once I made sure no one was in sight, my legs trembling as I further leaned against the wall.

My tears threatened to resurface.

Maybe I shouldn't go back until this stops bleeding.

I looked down at my partially blood stained hand, a lump forming in my throat as I tried to figure out how I was going to hide all of this.

Why did this have to happen?

Why did this happen to me? today? right after something finally good happened to me and now I might not even live to be able to use it.

I fell further into the wall, my entire body trembling at this point.

Master's room almost seemed out of reach.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to will myself to keep going.

 I didn't even have time to react as I felt myself being grabbed and carried.

The air around me seemed to rush past me before It all came to a stop.

I was back in Master's room, sitting on the edge of his bed with my feet dangling over.

My eyes widened when I saw him standing a few feet in front of me. He tried to catch his breath as his unusually messy hair hung in front of his face, like he had been running for a while.

A mix of relief and fear filled me as I understood what had just happened.

Master, looked at me, a hint of worry evident in his eyes.

I guess he could see the worry in mine too.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," he said through his breaths.

He luckily didn't sound mad, he actually sounded a bit relieved.

"I-im sorry," I responded, slowly removing my hand from my side and pulling down my shirt.

Master just shook his head, taking a step closer to me.

"Don't be," He started. I could smell the unmistakable scent of iron in his breath, proving that he had gotten some blood during that time, "I shouldn't have forced myself to-"

He cut himself off noticing the current state I was.

"Holy shit are you OK?"

I hurriedly nodded my head.

"Yup. I'm totally fine. One hundred percent OK." I laughed nervously.

He rose an eyebrow at my obvious lie.

I quickly tried to come up with a decent story that he would believe, but still wouldn't necessarily be lying.

He just blinked at me, trying to figure something out.

"Khloe, you can tell me if your not-"

His eyes went wide for a second as his nose crinkled

"You're bleeding?"

My breath caught in my throat.

"Um. N-no I'm not!" I said quickly.

His eyes furrowed this time.