Chapter 3

Disclaimer: This chapter contains sexually explicit scenes.

Linus is not the kind of person that jumps out of bed in the morning, Connor has noticed that the little man likes taking his time before fully waking up but in spite of that Connor is too excited to let the boy sleep and salutes him with a surprise.

"Morning little muffin"

"Nope," says Linus burying his face under the pillow again.

"Come on, I've got a surprise for you."

Linus turns his head and huge Connor comes into focus with a box in his hands.

"I don't want you getting bored or anything so I've got you some things," says Connor sitting down on his bed by the side of the dollhouse.

Linus stretches and blinks several times to clear his eyes while Connor starts opening the box trying his best to contain his excitement and a silly grin in anticipation to the reaction of the other boy.

"This is a miniature soccer ball but I think it will work just fine for practicing," he placed it in Linus's room shyly. "This is a miniature swimming pool, we can use tap water without chlorine, it's healthier for you," he dug deeper into the box "Some clothes, plates and a cellphone," Linus thinks of the possibility of calling someone but Connor, reading the little boy's face, says "you won't have access to internet, whatsapp, messenger, snapchat,... nothing like that. It's to watch movies, I've connected it with my netflix account," Connor blushed a little.

Linus gets out of bed and raising the soccer ball to his chest thanks Connor.

"Oh, I almost forgot, your breakfast," and Connor hands Linus a square of minted dark chocolate that he knows the boy loves. The square is bigger than the little one's torso.

Linus is lost for words, he is not materialistic but the kind gesture catches him off guard. But again he shouldn't be surprised knowing that the giant boy has always been generous. At that moment, he could see past the size barrier and see Connor again for the carrying boy that he knew back in the NCAA tournament.

Staring into each other's face for a long moment made Connor uneasy with the silence. "Well, I've to go, I'm off to class," he says and upon reaching the door, "and don't do anything crazy again, you could have hurt yourself."

_ _ _

That same night, realizing that everything Linus had eaten every since he was miniaturized was a piece of chocolate, Connor cooks him a fancy dinner.

The huge piece of rib melts in Linus's mouth and he agrees that the combination of barbecue sauce with guava jam gave the meat a spicy fruity touch.

"That's nothing, just something I learned," Connor waves off.

"No, this really is fantastic, and thanks for all that stuff you bought," Linus curses inside that he can't do anything back for the boy in retribution.

"Have you tried your cellphone? I figured it is big enough to serve as a flat screen TV for you."

"Ummm no, I haven't yet, anything you'd recommend?"

"Well, you can go to my 'watched list', I only see movies... don't have the patience to follow series though," Connor shrugs off.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Linus becomes aware that it sounds like an invitation after it leaves his mouth.

"I'm seeing my folks, they always have lunch at the yacht club on Saturdays," says Connor and Linus can't help but think of a shirtless Connor, the warm sun shining on his golden hair, delineating the muscles on his tanned back as he expertly pulled on some rope that lifted the mainsail of his majestic yacht.