Chapter 2

Linus never had a lucid dream before. Usually, whenever he is aware he is dreaming he wakes up immediately, but that felt different and now he is afraid to open his eyes.

The panic almost settles in again when he sees that he is in the same room as before but this time the fourth wall is missing and in its place, an abyss opens up. With a mortal fear of heights, Linus leaps out of bed and backs to the opposite wall.

At the bottom of the abyss, he can see the titan again, this time he is lying down and Linus can make out six gigantic squares that form the giant's abdomen. His body seems quite hairless if not for a blond happy trail and golden little dashes on his forearm.

Curiosity getting the best of him, Linus leans forward and all the buzz in his head stops when he sees the face of a sleeping Connor.

For the first time, he looks around to see that Connor is sleeping on a huge white bed, even for his standard, and that the plastic house is resting on a nightstand by its side. The vast room is all white with a window that takes an entire wall and a TV that is almost as tall as the door. This must be his room, but why is he a giant? Linus looks down to his body that seems normal and finds that he's still wearing the necklace that Connor gave him.

He is hungry, stressed and wants to be back home or to his University. He can't keep me here as his prisoner. My family, my friends will miss me. I'm missing classes. He doesn't have the right even if he is a giant! This situation can't go on like this forever, I have to do something. Sensing it was all Connor's fault, Linus is beyond livid. He grabs one of the plastic chairs and throws it with all his strength towards Connor's body. The chair bounces of his broad chest and lands far, not even disturbing the giant's sleep. Linus then throws another at Connor's nose that startles the titan.

"Yesss, you got that right you stupid giant."

Connor blinks regaining consciousness, sees what has hit him and looks back at Linus.

"Oh Linus, good, you're awake, I was worried after you fainted, are you feeling better?" he gives his reassuring smile.

"What are you talking about? Connor, I don't know what's going on, but you have to take me back to my normal world and not your freak giant world."

"Umm Linus we are part of the same world, there is no giant world. I'm not a giant"

Linus's mind goes blank again when he realizes the implication of those words and his dry mouth asks in a low whisper, "What happened?"

"Well" Connor raises his torso with an elbow and scratches the back of his neck uneasily to break the news, "you know how we were meant to be together, right? You know how we both felt that our separation would be a huge mistake. Well, then, I fixed that. Now you can be with me forever, and I'll take care of you."

Linus's face is red with anger, his jaw is clenched, and his eyes are narrowed and cold.

"We were supposed to be inseparable," explains Connor apologetically.

"I've always known you were a dumb jock but you have just amazed me how dumb you actually are."

"Linus please calm down and think for..."

"I want to go back to normal," yells the minuscule boy interrupting.

"Go back? But I thought..."

"You thought wrong," Linus speaks between his teeth.

"I wanted to be with you forever, my little muffin, but you have to be so selfish and go on with your life and forget all about me. Maybe you do want to forget me but I don't want to forget you," says Connor looking down at his hands in hurt and disappointment.

Oh my god, that's so psycho, thinks Linus

"And I won't let that happen. You live here now little man, and you will do as you're told!" in anger, Connor slams the little dollhouse close not giving Linus a chance to reply amid a 10 Richter's scale magnitude earthquake.

A million retorts run through Linus's head and he anxiously runs through the house searching for a way out to speak his mind but is frustrated and punches a wall when he finds none. He is a prisoner and there's nothing he can do about it.

_ _ _

The next day, Linus feels that his house is being moved from the nightstand to the floor as Connor prepares to leave for classes and being careless, a crack on the house is left slightly open.

Linus quietly waits for Connor to leave and squeezes himself out of the house for the first time.

Connor's room is made of a cool white stone floor and Linus feels a chill down his spine when noticing how tiny and vulnerable he is, an imperceptible air draft feels like a wind, the ceiling might as well be the stratosphere, the flakes of dust look like snow. Crossing the room feels like crossing a median size park, it takes him a long time to just approach the bed or the nightstand.

Linus approaches one of Connor's snicker that is tumbled down, it is easy for him to walk inside. He calculates that he must be two inches tall as he doesn't need to bent and can easily walk inside the snicker. The laces are thicker than his arms and the inner foam feels very comfortable, actually he realizes how protected and sheltered he feels inside as if Connor is hugging him again.

Linus can still feel the heat from Connor's foot inside. He runs his hand through the soft inner fabric and approaches it with his nose to smell the well-known male musk. Connor's scent brings back the memory of their time together in bed and Linus finds himself longing the bigger man's body. He can't understand Connor's purpose, why would he want to shrink him? Wasn't it good and fun when he was normal sized? What good could he be now for the massive man? Linus is also a little hurt that Connor would ruin their relationship making it physically challenging.

With those longings in mind, Linus approaches one of Connor's used training sock. The fabric feels like a heavy quilt and it is still wet with his transpiration. Linus crawls inside the gray sock and feels the scent engulfing his whole body; pretty soon he will be smelling of Connor's feet in every inch of his skin.

Crawling out, he spots a used underwear, it's a Calvin Klein white boxer brief, as far as he knows that is the only brand the boy used. Linus lifts the strap and crawls inside touching the soft light fabric and rests by the crotch area, staying there feels like being under one of those blanket tents you make when you are a child only with a very stimulating smell. Linus snugs the underwear and starts feeling aroused with the titan's musk. Erotic images of Connor appear in his mind before the diminutive man falls asleep.

A couple of hours later Connor arrives and Linus can hear his thunderous steps. He watched from inside the boxer briefs as the giant takes off his shoes and sock and walks barefoot around his room. Not wanting to be caught outside of his dollhouse the shrunken boy dashes out of the underwear but soon realizes it was a bad idea as one of Connor's enormous foot lands inches away from his body, one second less and Linus would have been just a red spot under Connor's right foot. The little man backs away toward the underwear again.

Connor calls out to Linus opening the dollhouse but is concerned when he can't find his miniature boy toy. He looks carefully around the room and spots movement in his underwear. He lifts the strap and finds the tiny man cutely tucked in, Connor gives a smile and extends a hand for Linus to mount, but Linus runs from it toward the dollhouse, Connor's heart sinks as he watches the tiny person run inside the house and up to his room, still not trusting to be touched by him.

In order to avoid an accident, Connor thinks it is best to keep closer attention on Linus and moves the dollhouse back to his nightstand.