Chapter 15: THEY WILL PAY (End)

A/n: lemme just warn you
This is the last chapter
It is short for a reason
I am sorry the first book will end in depression
The next book should be out by the time my 8th grade year starts (August 14th)

Good luck in reading >~<

--

I fidgeted anxiously as Judar and I flew over to the (E/n) empire. As I looked forward, I felt Judar's eyes on me. So, I let out a sigh and turned to look at him. We locked eyes and we both smiled nervously.

"You look nervous Y/n."

"Ya don't say?" I replied sarcasticly and he laughed

"I do say, but why are you nervous?" He asked me and I sighed again.

"I dunno It just feels like ages since I have seen them....." I trailed off

"Well you don't have to be nervous. Just be happy that you get to see them again." I smiled and nodded.

"You're right." I said and turned back to look forward only to see we had made it.

We hopped off the carpet and I started heading towards our old base as Judar followed behind. I couldn't wait to see everyone again. I looked around and traced my steps all the way back to the covered hole that served as an entrance to our base. I removed the cover while being careful not to hit Judar with it. I climbed down the ladder only to be met with a terrible sight.

Blood.....
Lot of blood.....
The smell was so strong it almost made me puke.

I looked to Judar who had just descended the ladder. He scrunched up his nose as he looked at the horrid room. I was in a state of shock and concern. But, my body wouldn't let me move an inch. All I could do was stare, stare at the blood which I assumed was my friends. I felt Judar look at me.

"Y/n?" He said quietly
"Y/n?!?" He said louder and began shaking me. That seemed to snap my brain out of it's trance because I immediately started crying. He became wide-eyed and pulled me in for a hug. I felt protected as I cried into his chest for about 3 minutes. After my tears dried up, I continued onwards to check the whole place out. I walked down the hallways and teared up when I saw blood on the wall leading to the weapon masters room. I cautiously walked towards the room and pushed the door open only to regret that decision.

There they were.

My friends.....

They were dead along with some of the others I saw around. I dropped to my knees, wide-eyed. Judar crouched down to comfort me and that's when we both saw it. Right on the wall in everyone's blood was a message. The message read;

'A Job Well Done By The (E/n) Empire's Army.'

Soon my shock turned into rage.

"THEY WILL PAY!!!"

--

Finally the book has ended
I was gonna make this a cute ending where the cliffhanger wasn't as bad. But meh, I wanted it like this.

I will post an update when the new book is up so good luck waiting for my laziness. I hope you all enjoyed.....I wonder what your theories are...hmm. Jesus I can't believe I finally finished this.

Guess I will type back at ya lattteeerrr