A/n: Description

(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her and told her if she didn't join them. They would kill her family. She reluctantly joins them. On one of there missions they went to steal from the royal family. They had just got the stuff before getting caught. Being the slowest she got caught and was left behind to take the punishment. She never revealed any facts about the gang even when they tortured her. They were finally done trying but for some reason not killing her they through her out of the country expecting that she'd die quickly. Only to be found by the fallen magi......Judar. The fallen magi, normally would have left her to die but it sensed something in her a potential of sorts. So he carried her back to the palace.......

With (Y/n) still living in the Kou Empire many months later, Judar got bored so he suggested something to (Y/n) the suggestion was........

"How about you go capture a dungeon? "

And with that one question she became a 'Magi's Queen's Candidate.'

--

There we go description done. This is my first x reader to be possible so, I hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!

Edit: This book tho.......it makes me cringe so I am editing it to the best of my ability.........