Chapter 13: Shiroen

We walked for a few minutes, until a wall of white flames blocked our path. We looked back and there was also a wall behind us.

"Umm Judar, what are we going to do?" I asked as the fire wall slowly got closer.

"Come here don't get to closer." He said pulling me over and I blushed. 'NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR THIS.' I internally yelled at myself. Judar looked back at the flames and held up his wand.

"Thalg Al-Salos!!!" He yelled and some ice hit the white flames. The wall of flames merged with the ice, taking all its magoi and making it stronger. He seemed surprised.

"How the hell?" He asked questioningly as I remembered something Kouen told me.

*Flashback*

"Y/n, remember that in dungeons there will be a lot of puzzles that use the Tran language." Kouen said stiffly and I nodded.

"I know and didn't you say the writing is usually on the walls?" I questioned

"Yes, try to read as much Tran as you can and report back to me." He said strictly and I nodded

*End of Flashback*

I franticly started searching the walls for any sign of the Tran language and sure enough I found some phrases on the wall behind me. I looked it over and read it out loud.

"The treasure you seek lies dormant behind a square." I read and Judar just look at me.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He asked but I was deep in thought. 'The treasure obviously means eather the Dijnn or the treasure that's in the treasure room, I get that but what does it mean by it lying dormant behind a square?' I thought looking around and when I looked at the wall it was obvious. The wall was divided up into squares. So your supposed to press the squares as a button of some sort?

"Judar, start pushing in these squares!!!" I yelled noticing the flame wall was getting closer.

"Because one of them is a button." I said as I rapidly started trying to press the squares. A second later I felt the square under my hand shift. The next minute the floor dropped from under us and we started falling. Judar quickly took out his magic tool (typing turban looked weird) and flew down quickly too catch me. I almost hit the bottom and I would have if it wasn't for Judar. I landed safely and sighed.