Chapter 74-Christmas Special

Karma
Oh Gakushuuuuuuu
Karma
Guess what day it isssss

Gakushuu
Christmas?

Karma
Yes aaaaaaaaand?

Gakushuu
Jesus' birthday?

Karma
Aaaaaaand? >:(

Gakushuu
Hmm...I have a feeling it was someone's birthday

Karma
Who's?

Gakushuu
Was it my fathers?

Karma
I hate you

Gakushuu
I know it's your birthday, dumbass

Karma
Oh really

Gakushuu
Yes, now look outside your window

Karma
OH MY GOD ITS SNOWING
Karma
AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING STANDING IN MY GARDEN??

Gakushuu
I've come to pick you up, we're going out for lunch then going ice skating later. Now let me in, it's freezing

POV
Opening the door, Karma sees a grumbly looking Gakushuu in a white coat, blue woolly hat and matching blue gloves. So cute, Karma thinks as he invites him in and steps back.

In Gakushuu's hand is a single, small box. Raising an eyebrow, Karma takes his coat and gestures into the sitting room.

"Sorry it's a mess." Karma grins, scratching the back of his head and blushing from the cold of Gakushuu's coat. Gakushuu smirks and sits down, placing the present down next to him.

"It's okay, I've seen bigger messes."

Karma blushes and rolls his eyes, knowing exactly what he's talking about.

"Shut up, Gaku-kun. You can't tease me on my birthday. Can I open the present?"

Gakushuu nods and Karma sits next to him, hesitantly ripping the paper.

"It's a ring..." Karma's voice trails off as he stares at it, lost for words. He isn't sure what to say. What could this mean? Was Gakushuu proposing to him? He'd just turned 17 today, and Gakushuu was still 16.

"Gakushuu I..."
"Don't say anything, let me put it on."

Gakushuu takes Karma by the hand, noticing he's sweating and gives him a reassuring wink. That doesn't help. The ring slips perfectly onto Karma's finger. The two sit in silence for a moment before Karma speaks.

"Yes."

"Huh?"

"I'll marry you."

"HUH?!"

Karma blinks and looks over at a shocked Gakushuu, his mouth hanging open in awe.

"Karma, this isn't an engagement ring. Look at it closer."

Inching the ring closer to his face, Karma notices a small engraving on the golden ring. Happy birthday, Karma, it reads. Biting his lip, Karma looks up in embarrassment, his entire face heating up. Gakushuu bursts out laughing.

"Oh my god Karma, I can't believe you thought I was proposing!! We're teenagers!" Tears form in the corner of his eyes from laughing so hard, as Karma crosses his arms and pouts.

"Sorry." He mumbles, biting his lip. Gakushuu sighs and pulls the redhead onto his lap and kisses his cheek.

"If I was proposing, it'd be way more special ."

Karma's cheeks burn as he buries his face in his hands. He hadn't felt this embarrassed since Koro-sensei confronted him about his grades.

"You're an idiot, Gaku-kun. But...I really like the ring." He feels Gakushuu laugh softly behind him, wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm glad to hear it. I love you."

"I love you too, dumbass."

A/N Merry Christmas everyone, or whatever holiday you celebrate. For an explanation of where I've been, check my profile :)