Chapter 66

A/N sorry it's been like over a month since I last published a chapter guys I have my GCSEs coming up soon and I'm shitting myself 😩🙏

Karma
I would make them wear a short pink skirt and bend them over my lap and spank them 20 times, and make them count each time. When they would yell out in pain I'd rub their princess cock to make them feel good and then spank them harder each time. Then I'd push them down onto the bed and tie them up, rubbing daddy's pussy against their princess thigh to tease them. I'd make them beg for me. "Please daddy. I need your pussy" but I would only scratch them and whip them, biting hard on their neck and grinding against my princess. I'd make sure they know what a slut they are, and have them call out to me. "I'm your little slut daddy, please fuck me" they would say and I would squeeze their princess balls and rub their princess dick at the same time. "You've been a naughty slut" I would say and turn them around so their ass is exposed to me. I'd lift up the skirt and spank them again, while parting their legs. "Daddy is going inside you" I would say as I lube up my strap on and pull their ass up, thrusting forcefully inside them. They'd moan out for me and beg me to go harder but I would only go agonisingly slow. Their princess cock would be aching for me as I push further inside of them, fucking their princess parts and finally giving them what they wanted. As I fuck them rough, I'd spank their ass and claw my nails down their back and squeezing their princess cock. "You have such a beautiful ass" I'd say as I continue to fuck them until they're about to cum, when I'd turn them over and grind against their leg, then slowly begin riding my princess. "You've been a good little princess haven't you?" Id say while clawing down their chest and pushing myself up and down. They'd tell me they're about to cum, but I would say "You can only cum when daddy tells you to, if you do, you won't get any rewards like this for a week." And they would moan in frustration and clench their eyes shut, but I would keep squeezing myself against their princess cock until I finally cum and then tell my princess they can cum as they release inside of me. I slowly ease myself up and kiss my princess, telling them what a good job they did for daddy.

Gakushuu
Karma what the actual fuck

Karma
I got bored last night 🙄

Gakushuu
So that's why you took nearly 20 minutes to respond to my message. You were typing that.

Karma
No I wrote it last night, I was just fapping to it

Gakushuu
I really worry about you sometimes boy

Karma
Why? Because I have a vivid imaginAtioN?

Gakushuu
No, because you have a WORRYING imagination.

Karma
Admit it tho, you got turned on😏

Gakushuu
No, fuck you it was gross

Karma
But princess 😏

Gakushuu
KYS KARMA AKABANE

Gakushuu
Come to daddy😏

Karma
I knew you'd come around in the end

Gakushuu
Lol 'come' around

Karma
You're just as immature as me now

Gakushuu
Dammit