Chapter 40

I was busy organizing my things when I caught a glimpse of Taeyong in the living room. He was asleep in the couch.

I glanced at the clock and it's almost evening.

I closed the window in the living room and took a pillow and a blanket from my room. I covered him with it and placed the pillow under his head.

He must have been so tired.

I quickly finished organizing and cooked dinner. He might be hungry the moment he wakes up.

After an hour of preparation, I stretched my neck as I faced the sink after washing the utensils I used in cooking.

As I was taking the apron off, I got startled when someone suddenly hugged me from my back.

I gasped.

I froze and wasn't able to take the apron off.

Taeyong?

"You done?" He whispered in my right ear which sent shivers all over my body.

I want to move away but my body isn't.

I gulped.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked.

"I smelled something good so I woke up." He said.

"Sit down and eat then." I said.

"Last five minutes." He said.

I scoffed.

"What do you think am I? An alarm clock?"

"Aniyo. You're.." His grip in my waist suddenly loosened. I turned to him and he seemed a bit weak. He locked me in between of his arms as he pushed against the sink.

"You're someone who'll wake up with me every morning with the alarm clock." He said.

I am effin blushing!!

Oh my god.

But why does he look-

"Taeyong!"

He suddenly collapsed in me. I tried to pull him back to the couch in the living room with all my strength.

I laid him down. He feels hot. I quickly took a thermometer and measured his temperature.

39.7°.

I immediately took a basin of warm water and a small towel. I wiped his face and placed it in his forehead.

I stood up but he suddenly held my hand.

"Kajima." He muttered in a low voice.

"I'm not going anywhere. I will just cook you some porridge." I said.

"Later." He muttered.

I sat back again beside him. He is still holding my hand with his eyes closed.

He isn't saying anything.

I just stayed with him for a while.

No. For an entire one hour.

The food is now cold so I had to reheat them. I stood up and slowly placed his hand back to his side.

I went and reheated the food on the table. I ate first since my stomach is already grumbling.

I also prepared a porridge for him. I poured some in a small bowl and brought it to him.

I placed it in the center table.

"Taeyong-ah. Taeyong-ah." I waked him up.

He slowly opened his eyes.

"Get up now. You have to eat something." I said.