Chapter 32

The next morning, I woke up early because I had to report to school. Kangsoon called me that I have exam schedule conflicts with my job at the company. I barely slept last night.

I was about to prepare breakfast when I saw Taeyong at the kitchen, cooking something.

"You're early." I said.

"Eo. Good morning, nae chingu." He replied.

"Eh? G-Good morning." My friend?

"Sit down. I'm almost done." Why is he suddenly being nice to me? Moreover, taeyong is cooking!

I sat down as I looked at him prepare our breakfast. I really have no idea if why is he doing this.

"Let's eat, nae chingu!" He said.

The food looks delicious. I tasted the eggs he prepared. Delicious.

I ate the rest and it was so delicious. I never thought he could cook like this.

"Thanks for the meal." I said after we finished eating. I then stood up and cleaned the table.

"I'm leaving. See you later." I said.

"Where are you going, nae chingu?"

Again.

Why does he keep on saying 'my friend' in his sentence.

"I have to report to school. I have exam schedule conflicts with my job." I said.

"Wait for me. I'll drive you to school." He said.

"Ah no! No. It would be too troublesome. Just go to the company and I'll catch up."

"But is your foot okay? Although you can walk without the clutches, it'll be hard for you to ride a bus."

"I'll.. I'll be fine. I can just grab a taxi."

"You won't find any taxi around this are since most of the residents here have private cars so taxis don't usually come."

"Seriously?"

"Ne. So wait for me, nae chingu."

I had no choice but to wait. He went to his room and changed his clothes. When he got out, I can't deny that a celebrity's fashion is undeniably cool. Specifically, him.

"Let's go." He said.

We then went to his garage and drove his car out. While we were on our way to school, he played some music. I was surprised that it was some of my favorite songs.

7th sense.

Chewing gum.

Without you.

And more.

"Shall I wait for you?" He asked as he stopped by the school's entrance.

"No need. I can handle myself. Besides, I might take long inside."

"It's fine. I can wait for you."

He is too nice!! I'm having goosebumps. Just last night, he was not this nice to me. Shouldn't he take it slow? How can he change so fast?

I'm shook.

"Just go. I.. I can handle this. Thank you." I then went out of his car and headed inside the school campus. I went to the faculty room and talked to my teacher. Unfortunately, he wasn't there.

The exams are next week. I don't have enough time. Instead, i went to another teacher and asked if she can reschedule my exam and relay it to my teacher.

"Can't I take my exam on the next day? I have something to do at the company." I said.

"Are you the student who works at SMEnt?" The teacher asked.

"Ne, I am."

"May I see your company id?"

"Yes, yes. My id.." I searched for my id but I couldn't find it. I can't remember where and when I had it last.

"I'm sorry saem. I must have left it at home."

"I need proof that you are working. Your teacher may know you but I don't. I hope you understand." She explained.

"Ne. I understand."

"Uhm.. Excuse me." I was about to go when Taeyong suddenly came inside the office. Wtf is he doing here??

"Good morning saem. Her id is here." He handed my id to the teacher. My teacher looked surprised when she saw him.

"My, My. You're Taeyong, aren't you?" she asked as she received my id. I'm curious as to why he has my id and how did he find out where I went.

"Ye, I am. Nice to meet you, saem." He said politely.

"How kind of you to bring her id." She praised him.

"It's nothing." He said. I just stood there as they chatted and as the teacher processed my new exam schedule.

She then gave my id back to me and before we went out, she asked to take a picture with him. As expected.

"Why do you have my id?" I asked.

"It was yesterday, I think? When you dropped it by accident at the mall. The medics gave it to me."

"I see. And how did you know which office I went?"

"I was following you the whole time. I really intended to wait for you even if you refused. Just when you got off the car I remembered I had your id. I figured you might need it for verification purposes. I also went to college, you know. Schedules and stuff."

He talked a lot. I'm loving how this is progressing. He's beginning to get comfortable with me.

"You must have been busy in college." I said.

"I was. Lots of things happened." He replied.

"Like what?"

"Nae chinguya, you're so noisy, you know that?" I figured he won't easily share to me about his past life.

"It was you who talks too much." I glared at him but he just touched my head and messed my hair up.

I blushed.

Isn't that Taeyong??

That famous rapper?

He's a model too.

But why is he with her? Isn't she a student here?

She has a school id. Look.

This is not good. I can hear whispers and murmurs everywhere. Taeyong is only wearing a cap. He didn't even wear his shades.

"KYAAAAAA!!!" and there it goes. Girls started to scream. They started to take pictures. Good thing they're just following us and not trying to touch him.

"W-We should hurry. You have a photoshoot to attend." I said. As I tried to walk fast but my injured foot forbids.

He laughed.

"What? We should hurry or we'll get trapped in here." I whispered.

"Hurry? Arasseo." He said.

Before I could react, he suddenly carried me AGAAAAAIN?!

"P-Put me down!" I resisted.

"We should hurry or else we'll get trapped. Says who again?" He said.

I kept quiet.

"In your state, it will take us forever to leave." He added.

"This is all your fault." I blamed him. He didn't hide his face well.

"Ne, ne. Just scold me later." He said. I can here camera clicks everywhere and some girls sounded envious.

This is just so wrong.