Chapter 27

I stood beside a big pole, just near the stage and leaned on it. I held my clutches at one hand which served as my guide on one side to balance my body.

Jaehyun was singing 'Without you' on stage and the audiences were screaming their throats out.

Jaehyun oppa! Saranghae!

Oppa! Look at me!

Kyaaaaa~!

I can hear those lines everywhere. I giggled. I would have been doing the same thing if I dont work for Taeyong nor I've talked to them both.

After Jaehyun sang, the emcee got on stage and he started to tease the audience. He is trying to build up the excitement until he announces Taeyong's appearance.

"Do you know who's coming tonight?!" Jaehyun asked.

"NOOOOOO!!" They all shouted. The whole ground floor of the mall seemed like a tournament was going on. The audience kept on shouting simultaneously.

"Everyone, let's welcome.." everyone was anticipating who will Jaehyun announce, "Taeyong!" When he announced his name, the audience almost ran up on stage.

My goodness.

Even I who was just peacefully standing on that corner, got dragged out of my place when the non-audience heard Taeyong's name and ran towards the stage. Someone stripped on my clutches and so I lost my balance. As expected, I was just there, kneeling on the ground, being ignored by the fangirls and running beside me without a care in the world.

My clutches got thrown out a few inches away from me. I tried to reach out but they kept on hitting my hand with their foot.

"Ouch!" One even stepped on my fingers! Damn it.

I sighed.

Somebody please help me!!! I screamed inside.

Taeyong pov

I feel so tired. That crowd earlier stressed me out. They drained the few energy I had left. I'm not against my fans, but I was just so tired today.

I want to sleep.

I want to slack off and rest for a while.

I want to eat my favorite bingsu.

I want watch a movie and eat popcorn.

I sighed.

What's with me today?

"Taeyong!" That's the cue. I have to go up on stage.

I waved my hand as I entered the stage from the back. I saw Yubin standing at one corner. I felt relieved seeing her find a good spot to be safe from the crowd. I heard loud screams and I saw girls running towards the stage. The audience got bigger.

"Welcome, Taeyong-ssi!" The emcee said.

"Ne, thank you for having me here." I said.

"Jaehyun-ssi, what do you feel about Taeyong as your surprise guest?"

"Well I'm happy that he's here. We're friends so I couldn't have expexted anyone but him." Jaehyun replied.

I glanced again at Yubin to see if how does she react on Jaehyun's-

Wait a second.

She isn't there anymore.

I looked around but she's gone.

"Taeyong-ssi, can we hear a little from your title track 'Bad Boy'?" I can hear the emcee speaking but my mind is focused on searching Yubin. "Taeyong-ssi?" Jaehyun tapped my shoulder.

"Ye?" I said. I then saw Yubin trying to stand up from the ground. Then a girl swept her side but didn't help her out.

What are they doing?!

"Taeyong." Jaehyun whispered to me. Yubin fell on the ground again.

"Yaaa!!" I shouted. The audience kep quiet and I then ran down the stage as they made way for me.

When I reached Yubin, I kneeled in front of her.

"T-Taeyong?" She muttered.

"You idiot." I said.

I then rested my forehead on hers. I couldn't help but worry about her. I then held her arms and helped her get up. I reached for her clutches and gave it to her.

"Kwaenchana?" I asked her.

"N-Ne, I'm fine. I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

"You should be." I replied annoyingly. She just bowed her head down. I caressed her head. "Really an idiot." I added.

"Taeyong-ssi?" The emcee on stage seemed clueless and he just had to call my name.

"Everyone, listen to me!" I said. "I know that to all of you, your idols are important. But to us, your safety and happiness is all that matters. Because without you, we wouldn't be who we are right now. So please, let us not be ignorant about others. Protect your fellow fans. We cannot reach out to every one of you but it's only you who can hold and help each other." Damn, never thought I could say those words.

Everyone was still in silence.

"I agree with Taeyong. Everyone, let us be helpful to each other. Okay?" Jaehyun said.

"Neee~" The fans replied.

"Thank you, everyone." I said. They all then clapped their hands, which I don't really know for what.

A guard then came and led Yubin out of the crowd.

"Take good care of her." I said. They then brought her to a medical responder and examined her for possible injuries.