Chapter 35

"Irashaimase."

The waitresses greeted us as we entered the restaurant. We were just about to eat our lunch.

We arrived earlier in the morning but we had to organize our things and decide on our room assignments in the hotel.

"Wow. This restaurant looks expensive." I said.

"Don't worry about that. The company covers it all." Taeyong winked at me.

I got swayed.

That wink is just too cute.

"Yubin-ssi!"

"Ne!" I got startled when one of our staffs suddenly tapped my shoulder.

"Stop spacing out. Get a seat so we can order." She said.

"N-Ne, sunbae." I replied. Taeyong tapped a seat beside him while looking at me. I went and sat beside him.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked me.

"I don't know yet. It's my first time here. So.."

"I'll order for you." He said. Before I could utter another word, he already called the waitress and ordered in Japanese.

My eyes widened.

"You speak Japanese?" I asked after he stated his order. The rest of the staffs also ordered their chosen food. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you didn't ask." He replied.

I grimaced at him.

After a few minutes of wait, our food were served at the table one at a time. Just smelling the aroma of the food made me feel so hungry.

I can't wait to dig in.

"What did you order for me?" I asked.

"You'll see." He just said.

Our dish finally arrived.

"You may think that this is cheaper food, but this isn't. Tonkatsu served at an expensive restaurant is different from the cheaper ones. Although it's delicious too in less expensive restaurants, but you'll see the difference once you tasted this." He said.

I looked at the food in front of me. I'm hungry.

"And of course, sashimi

"And of course, sashimi." He added as another plate was being served in front of me.

" He added as another plate was being served in front of me

"Itadakimasu." Everyone said before eating, so I did just like how in the animes. This feels nice.

I ate a lot because I really felt so hungry because of the smell.. And just by looking at it.

"Yubin.." Taeyong called me so I turned my head and looked at him, my mouth stuffed with food.

He then touched my cheeks.

My eyes widened. I tried to pull back but he he held my neck with his other hand. He was then wiping something on my cheeks.

"Sauce." I couldn't chew my food. "And rice." He added.

He then let go of me and he smiled.

I quickly chewed the food and drank water so I can digest it immediately.

Everyone was looking at us. I feel so embarassed.

"Ya, stop doing that." I whispered.

"What? I'm just helping you, nae chin-gu-ya." He said enough for everyone to hear.

They all went back to eating their food but I know they might have thought of something. I'm afraid they'll get the wrong idea about us.

Taeyong was just smiling.

Is he trying to get revenge on me??

For what?

He had tried enough.

After we ate, we were given enough time to be on our own and explore the surrounding places. We weren't allowed to go farther by using a transport vehicle, only walking distances is allowed.

I happily walked aways from the group and strolled through the sidewalks. I see a lot of shops, but what caught my attention was the ice cream shop.

I joyfully walked in and ordered a king size cup of ice cream with lots of toppings of my own choice.

"What are you, a kid?" Taeyong suddenly popped up behind me.

"Ya, why are you here? And what do you care. I love ice creams." I said.

"How dare you leave your friend behind and enjoy on your own." He said. He was wearing a sunglasses.

"Just go and enjoy on your own. This is my free time." I said.

"I don't want to." He ordered the same set as mine. I walked away first and sat beside the window. He then followed me and sat in front of me.

"Waaah. This is delicious. Oishi." He said, smiling like a kid.

"Who's the real kid now?" I said.

"Well, this is really good." He ate happily. I agree that this is really good. Words aren't enough to express how good this is.

"Ya, I used to buy ice cream for my sister before. You remind me of her." He said.

"Your sister? She must be a beautiful person like you."

Oops.

He chuckled.

"She is. But she's not here anymore." He said, still smiling.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Please don't be." He said. "Anyway, where are we going next?" He asked.

"I don't know yet." I replied. I suddenly felt pain in my chest. Just how much had he suffered before? I wish to heal him.

I want to.

I have to.